Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
How can a dude into Animal Crossing be a mass murderer? Boggles the mind...
Hitler loved dogs, and according to this thread Disney movies and Charlie Chaplin, too.

At some point we're all going to have to come to the unsettling realization that the only thing that separates us from the worst horrors we can understand is empathy. Not hobbies, not appearances. . .just empathy.

It's creepy as hell. If we don't admit it to ourselves, though. . .well, that's how people like this get into power.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah? Well always remember, Hillary Clinton is a closet iDOLM@STER fan. Cinderella Girls in particular.

Checkmate.

I have reason to believe that Hillary Clinton is a fan of the iDOLM@STER and regularly plays the iDOLM@STER on her smartphone and that she seriously follows the series.

A lot of her movements, poses, and gestures are all modeled after some of the many characters in the iDOLM@STER series.

This cannot be a coincidence. We have noticed for past couple months now and it is becoming more and more suspicious. I cannot vote since i am not a citizen but this is suspicious. Maybe it is attack on Trump demographic. She has not play music yet but these movements are very eerily similar. Some speech pattern may be similar to radio drama. This cannot be coincidence i am sure.

Do you believe some other high profile people are big fans of certain series? Like Jojo-esque.

Evidence

More evidence

(A lot of images)

Japanese government was on this before Hillary thought it was trendy.

On the road to be a top idol, an idolmaster. How do you feel about idolmaster possibly becoming your president?

Well, here is something that I will not unsee for a long while.

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know I was in a meeting with this company called Texcipio today that does antipiracy analytics and there was literally one user in North Korea pirating everything from League of a legends to Thor Ragnarock... Kim was that you!?
https://www.tecxipio.com/

Verdanth

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
21820442_1631821976851037_5305908198392201216_n.jpg
Obligatory ><

I´m sorry, but this post is gold.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I want to see Osama run away from Seal Team 6 with the Naruto run

The Archon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bin laden watched naruto fillers and turned into one of the most disgusting human beings in modern history...

Lesson learned
NEVER WATCH NARUTO FILLERS!

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Also apparently found on osama bin laden's computer: Final Fantasy VII, The movie Cars, Antz, Chicken Little, several documentaries including one about him, a file called "YouTube_-_Tom_and_Jerry_Diaper_Changing.flv", a file called "assss.jpg", and a copy of GTA: Chinatown Wars with a save file but no emulator to play it on

thematic

Fallen Guardian
Oct 31, 2017
they should check the browser history... maybe they visited the "old forum" too

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah? Well always remember, Hillary Clinton is a closet iDOLM@STER fan. Cinderella Girls in particular.

Checkmate.

I have reason to believe that Hillary Clinton is a fan of the iDOLM@STER and regularly plays the iDOLM@STER on her smartphone and that she seriously follows the series.

A lot of her movements, poses, and gestures are all modeled after some of the many characters in the iDOLM@STER series.

This cannot be a coincidence. We have noticed for past couple months now and it is becoming more and more suspicious. I cannot vote since i am not a citizen but this is suspicious. Maybe it is attack on Trump demographic. She has not play music yet but these movements are very eerily similar. Some speech pattern may be similar to radio drama. This cannot be coincidence i am sure.

Do you believe some other high profile people are big fans of certain series? Like Jojo-esque.

Evidence

More evidence

Japanese government was on this before Hillary thought it was trendy.

On the road to be a top idol, an idolmaster. How do you feel about idolmaster possibly becoming your president?

Reminds me on that old GAF thread which even got translated by a Japanese blog.

Oct 25, 2017
You just know he was cheering at the screen when Sephiroth shows up in Advent Children and just starts screaming "Use Omnislash, Cloud!"

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Video games save the day again... Think of all the terror plots he could have planned if he wasn't wasting his life on video games. Bring back the old "I've wasted so much of my life on games" threads I'm pretty sure I saw a recent one.

Did anyone see any suspicious posts in those old threads?

AV_Fanz

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Hitler loved dogs, and according to this thread Disney movies and Charlie Chaplin, too.

At some point we're all going to have to come to the unsettling realization that the only thing that separates us from the worst horrors we can understand is empathy. Not hobbies, not appearances. . .just empathy.

It's creepy as hell. If we don't admit it to ourselves, though. . .well, that's how people like this get into power.

I get that but still, the game basically centers on helping your cute neighbors so they don't move away from your town... Can't imagine any socialpath w/o a lick of empathy would enjoy the game.

Oct 27, 2017
So any random anime nerd has the possibility of having indirect contact with Osama by just uploading some fragments from an anime torrent to him?

I knew anime was a mistake.

lizqoris

Oct 28, 2017
wow, that's kinda crazy to think that he still has the time to play video games or even watch movies/documentaries at all when there's soldiers that are after his head.

senjutsusage

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wonder if he blamed America for the Naruto Anime fillers after the Naruto vs Sasuke fight at the valley of end?

Status
Not open for further replies.