• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelote

Oct 27, 2017
realistically the PC was probably shared with someone else who was into that kind of thing.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Obviously it was used by the kids. Osama Bin Laden wasn't into anime or games...he was just a terrible human being. As usual, people on the internet want to take this and turn it into some kind of meme.

J_Ark

Oct 27, 2017
21820442_1631821976851037_5305908198392201216_n.jpg
Obligatory ><
I'm at the office and laughed too hard xDDDDDDD

Compsiox

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So is it not possible to actually load up his animal crossing file? I'm very curious. Someone has to be on this.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yeah? Well always remember, Hillary Clinton is a closet iDOLM@STER fan. Cinderella Girls in particular.

Checkmate.

I have reason to believe that Hillary Clinton is a fan of the iDOLM@STER and regularly plays the iDOLM@STER on her smartphone and that she seriously follows the series.

A lot of her movements, poses, and gestures are all modeled after some of the many characters in the iDOLM@STER series.

This cannot be a coincidence. We have noticed for past couple months now and it is becoming more and more suspicious. I cannot vote since i am not a citizen but this is suspicious. Maybe it is attack on Trump demographic. She has not play music yet but these movements are very eerily similar. Some speech pattern may be similar to radio drama. This cannot be coincidence i am sure.

Do you believe some other high profile people are big fans of certain series? Like Jojo-esque.

Evidence

More evidence

Japanese government was on this before Hillary thought it was trendy.

On the road to be a top idol, an idolmaster. How do you feel about idolmaster possibly becoming your president?

I love that this gem is now also on Era

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"You have people who are very fine people on both sides."

Obviously Bin Laden wasn't one of them, I mean who the hell watches Naruto.

Just

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone put Animal Crossing: WW save file in attachment? I don't want to go through large chunk of extra files. I can look into it, and if I can't, talented folks at GBAtemp may be able to examine it.

EDIT: It would be helpful to have all Animal Crossing WW-related files too (not ROM, any other files created aside save file for the game), and any clues what kind of emulator/flashcart was used, since not all save files are identical for one another, for example some older flashcarts uses their own save file format.

Last edited:

GUMDROP

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The amount of people in this thread who simply can't fathom Bin Laden enjoying Western media or even anime is pretty high and shows how well we have brainwashed Western civilization in our viewpoints of terrorists. We can't even see them as being human.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Were those things actually delivered? Or were people forced to pre order XV?

I think it depended on the store. I know Future Shop in Canada, which shut down and everything, still managed to deliver people's old school Versus XIII preorders.

I think most stores put XV up in 2013 though. My Kingdom Hearts III preorder is from 2013 LOL.

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
The amount of people in this thread who simply can't fathom Bin Laden enjoying Western media or even anime is pretty high and shows how well we have brainwashed Western civilization in our viewpoints of terrorists. We can't even see them as being human.
Exactly. Lots of people can't fathom that these monsters aren't actually monsters, just really evil human beings.

jipewithin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Point is pretty much this:

Talk about hypocrisy. Under the type of strict interpretation of Islam he used which is Wahhabism, video games, anime and music are all considered Haram or sinful because it distract muslims from thinking about god.

I'm glad this fucking hypocrite is dead.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest I dont believe a word of this entire story.

His body was thrown in the ocean hmmhmmm suuuure.

NegativeCero

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know how to feel about a mass murderer being so vile as to commit the crimes he has yet being into cutesy and cartoon-y things like Animal Crossing and anime. Just strange.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Obviously it was used by the kids. Osama Bin Laden wasn't into anime or games...he was just a terrible human being. As usual, people on the internet want to take this and turn it into some kind of meme.

Being a terrible human being doesnt exclude you to enjoy anime or games, otherwise gamergate wouldnt be a thing

I don't know how to feel about a mass murderer being so vile as to commit the crimes he has yet being into cutesy and cartoon-y things like Animal Crossing and anime. Just strange.
There are dudes sporting avatars of little anime girls eating cake while caping for nazism. It's not that unlikely. Plus, he's probably had kids living with him in that compound at times.

Oct 27, 2017
Weeks later, it's still really disturbing me that Osama Bin Laden had a copy of FINAL FANTASY VII years before 9/11 occured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMoQjnMx_lA

Did this really give Osama ideas? Ugh. The thing about conspiracy theories is you can never get a definitive answer, other than to pray it's not true.
I'm just going to try to down this and forget this happened.

edit: this scene probably shouldn't be in the remake btw

Status
Not open for further replies.