brain_stew

Oct 30, 2017
Been trying to play for an hour or so and been kicked out mid game 3 times so far. Not a great first impression.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
First boss down. Damn this game is really fun and the things it lets you do for customizations. End game is going to be the real deal. Can't wait!

Now if the game would stop kicking me.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Welp ... got kicked out in the middle of a cut-scene and now keep getting internet connection error ...

guess I won't be playing this for now.

Oct 27, 2017
Works great on PC for my system.

3060 Ti / 10700K / 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz / WD SN550 NVMe

Full screen DX12 1440p capped at 142 Hz. V-Sync off / G-Sync on / Mix of Ultra and High settings.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Can't connect to the servers at all.

Hope it's fixed by tonight cause me and some friends were planning to play together.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Can't connect to severs on Xbox. Day 1 issues like this seem to be a common bane of online only games.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone preload for game pass yet? I thought it says day one release but date says April 2, isn't today day 1?

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
This game seems really good so far.

The story is kinda whatever (honestly a little better than i thought but that bar is low) but the gameplay is awesome.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
You know a real fast way to get me over your game...have me play it for a while, then kick me out due to server issues, then when I can reconnect the only option is to start new game...really fucking great launch here....

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
oh wow played it this morning and saw the internet being excited but pointing out some weirdness. took a break and did some stuff only to return to "FUCK THIS SHIT"

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
As disappointing as the launch trouble are, they are absolutely not unexpected. This is a mid budget game with an online mandatory component given away free to millions of users on top of paying ones. This ain't CoD. Come back to the game in a week or month if that's what it takes. It'll still be there.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I managed to play a couple of hours, but then the server errors started coming in a bit too frequently so I've come off it again for the night.

It's not a bad game, there's no denying it's entertaining, but I don't think there's anything particularly special or original about it either. The locations look a bit drab and uninspired, the weapons are the usual types you see, same goes for enemies. I suppose the special moves are decent.

It all feels like been there, seen it all before to me at the moment. I don't think there's any unfairness in calling it a third person Destiny.

If you're a fan of this particular genre then I guess this is going to be a solid and fun entry, but as I get older I'm starting to tire of looter shooters.

I'll play a couple more hours tomorrow and see how I feel.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean an anti cheat isn't going to stop that from happening. People can still get kitted out by playing the game and one shot everything in your game without cheats as they do in any number of the Souls games.
Nah. Thats not what I mean. Im talking about the people that will use trainers to 1-shot bosses and have unlimited health. We do not need that shit in a multiplayer game, even if it is PvE. Your small performance hit is well worth the sacrifice for a positive matchmaking experience.

I have experienced plenty of this in Destiny 2 PvE content and just because im not in a PVP scenario with the guy doesnt mean it is not a terrible experience.

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
wow this really sucks. I am only going to play this game pure single player, yet it kicks me out of the game due to server load presumably

Having paid $60 digital PS5 this really pisses me off, this never happened to me in the demo.

They should have an option to play solo permanently for people like me. I never play co op or MP games, ever.

Terrible launch. Hope reviewers note this in their reviews.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Yup, got kicked out and now can't get back in. Fortunately I wasn't doing anything important, just fucking around with gear customisation in town.

Back to Octopath, I guess.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
wow this really sucks. I am only going to play this game pure single player, yet it kicks me out of the game due to server load presumably

Having paid $60 digital PS5 this really pisses me off, this never happened to me in the demo.

They should have an option to play solo permanently for people like me. I never play co op or MP games, ever.

Terrible launch. Hope reviewers note this in their reviews.
200.gif

Chippu

Oct 28, 2017
Netherlands
Had 2 huge weapon upgrades drop from a boss before I disconnected and was unable to leave the area to trigger autosave.

Alas, they are lost to the Anomaly forever :(