• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
If HP was actually neutral he should be cool with Zeke taking the fall because it gives him another night to use his action and potentially win. Not like we'd immediately go to HP tomorrow, though he would certainly be one of the top suspects.

Also rac I'm sorry for this meta read, but I don't recall neutral HP being this snippy.

Was this just a scum hail mary like ATP said?

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
4 scum would need 2 on the train already. Why bother in that case either though, Zeke should've been a fairly likely vote regardless.

Expecting to die soon so either yall vote me out or someone admits to having it so I can win tonight

Don't think you've said what it even is at this point. What are you supposedly looking for?

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
I think we have to do HP here, I would vote there but I don't want to hammer just yet.

If he's telling the truth somehow, it's still worth getting him out, because if we vote out a townie instead and he wins overnight, the game is over because it'd be 6 players, 3 town 3 scum.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Hear me out. I think we should still go between me and vere today. Just to clear that up. Clearing that up would possibly help with the Fate/Hp stuff.
Handle HP/Fate 2mrw.

If HP was actually neutral he should be cool with Zeke taking the fall because it gives him another night to use his action and potentially win. Not like we'd immediately go to HP tomorrow, though he would certainly be one of the top suspects.
Ehh, depends. If they see scum lying it makes sense to come forward.
Big brain play, HP is scum and this is a hail mary to mess up and rerun Zeke vs Vere for the next day phase.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I think we have to do HP here, I would vote there but I don't want to hammer just yet.

If he's telling the truth somehow, it's still worth getting him out, because if we vote out a townie instead and he wins overnight, the game is over because it'd be 6 players, 3 town 3 scum.

I actually think he caused more chaos? His switch claim put faddy in the firing line and faddy I think had an override or something, pretty sure his switch resulted in two dead town

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Hear me out. I think we should still go between me and vere today. Just to clear that up. Clearing that up would possibly help with the Fate/Hp stuff.
Handle HP/Fate 2mrw.

Big brain play, HP is scum and this is a hail mary to mess up and rerun Zeke vs Vere for the next day phase.

If we back off hp you are 100% the vote

But I'm sticking with hp

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Handle HP/Fate 2mrw.

>.> Bro trying everything.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Handle HP/Fate 2mrw.

That clears up nothing if you or Vere flip town. It would just be the same circus again. For HP, at worst he flips as he says which still benefits town.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

HPSauce (4 votes)
Kyanrute - #1,648
AllThingsPurple - #1,817
Rac - #1,850
Verelios - #1,853

EzekelRAGE (2 votes)
FateShirou - #1,437
Verelios - #1,605 #1,853
Randomless - #1,736

Verelios (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,344

jman1954goat (0 votes)
Rac - #1,275 #1,330
jman1954goat - #1,298 #1,324

Kyanrute (0 votes)
Randomless - #1,356 #1,736

FateShirou (0 votes)
Rac - #1,261 #1,275
Rac - #1,330 #1,793

Not voting: HPSauce, Zippedpinhead

Post Counts:
Rac: 178 FateShirou: 129 Randomless: 123 Verelios: 102 HPSauce: 73 EzekelRAGE: 52 jman1954goat: 41 Kyanrute: 32 AllThingsPurple: 31 Zippedpinhead: 10

Current Countdown:
m8o8bk1z1s

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== FINAL DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

HPSauce (4 votes)
Kyanrute - #1,648
AllThingsPurple - #1,817
Rac - #1,850
Verelios - #1,853

EzekelRAGE (2 votes)
FateShirou - #1,437
Verelios - #1,605 #1,853
Randomless - #1,736

Verelios (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,344

jman1954goat (0 votes)
Rac - #1,275 #1,330
jman1954goat - #1,298 #1,324

Kyanrute (0 votes)
Randomless - #1,356 #1,736

FateShirou (0 votes)
Rac - #1,261 #1,275
Rac - #1,330 #1,793

Not voting: HPSauce, Zippedpinhead

Post Counts:
Rac: 178 FateShirou: 129 Randomless: 123 Verelios: 104 HPSauce: 76 EzekelRAGE: 52 jman1954goat: 41 AllThingsPurple: 32 Kyanrute: 32 Zippedpinhead: 10 Lone_Prodigy: 1

Current Countdown:
m8o8bk1z1s

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 4 End
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
HPSauce has died!

Hello, welcome, and thank you for taking part in Overblood 2 Mafia. I am your host, Fanto, and you will be playing the part of…

DHog8lV.jpg

Pipo, the Bomb, and you are aligned with Overblood 1 (Mafia).

A cute little robot dude, you would do anything, even sacrifice yourself, if it meant helping to put an end to Overblood 2.

If you are ever voted out during the day, the last player to vote for you will also die.

You may also submit the Mafia faction kill with the command Kill: Player Name.

The game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/overblood-2-mafia-ot-welcome-to-hell.698368/

The Mafia thread is here: <redacted>

You will win the game when Overblood 1 controls 50% or more of the votes.

Pipo! Nooooooooooooo!

***BOOM***

Verelios has died!

Hello, welcome, and thank you for taking part in Overblood 2 Mafia. I am your host, Fanto, and you will be playing the part of…

5aRZQrP.png

Gotti, the Merchant, and you are aligned with East Edge City (Town).

A merchant in East Edge City, you are known for selling an assortment of fine wares to your loyal customers down on Shop Street.

During the day, you may submit the command Sell: Player Name.

The following night, your target will be presented with your item list and the choice to select one for themselves.

Once an item has been selected, it will be considered out of stock, and not shown to any new targets.

Your item list is:
1 Freeze Pack
1 Heat Pack
1 Healing Spray

Your target will be told how to use the item once they have received it.

The game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/overblood-2-mafia-ot-welcome-to-hell.698368/

You will win the game when all threats to East Edge City have been eliminated.

NIGHT 4 BEGINS

Night actions will be due 2 hours before day start.

Day 5 will begin in:
8gzk2ukxvh

Day 5 Start
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Randomless has died!

6uK1J1L.jpg

Navarro Jean, the Vanilla Townie, and you are aligned with East Edge City (Town).

The owner of the elusive Billboard Island, you are a doctor and a scientist working against the evil Hayano Industries.

You have no special abilities, but you can still vote during the day.

You will win the game when all threats to East Edge City have been eliminated.

DAY 5 BEGINS

Vote Tool: https://vote.fireblend.com/698368/

Majority is 4.

Day 5 will end in:

k0ls5ojonb

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
With that Random flip, Kyan looks very scummy. I wouldnt mind going there today.
Rac also deserves to be looked at, from looking at the LP wagon.
ZuL5kAU.png