• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I played hundred of hours of Overwatch and I legit forgot a sequel was announced.

Anyway, I hope they don't focus too much on the PvE stuff because I don't give a fuck about that. Although maybe I'll check it out if I can play it solo.

Ideally I want them to completely rebalance the PvP to make it feel like the first game within its first few months again because, god, I miss that game. That also includes redesigning the maps for the newer heroes in mind.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
i-want-it-now-gif-1.gif

Really surprised how many of you aren't into the PvE stuff. That's the reason I'm so excited for it.

You're not the only one.

PvE > PvP. Always.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Don't care much about Overwatch 2 if the PVE is like the few events we get in Overwatch 1. Hopefully it is much more fun.

What I care about though is how little content updates Overwatch 1 is getting in the meantime. I think the FFA map that is on PTR right now is the first new bit of content since Echo released last spring...

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
So excited for D4 and OW2. Glad we'll hopefully see both showcased in Feb. Is it unrealistic to hope for OW2 in Fall/Winter 2021? And Diablo 4 in 2022/2023?

Hoping that betas for both are a 2021 thing at least.