• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Single highlight intro and only 4 base recolors for Venture is definitely a new low. While Kiriko gets her 7th highlight intro and her 9th victory pose for whatever reason. And a new skin too.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Single highlight intro and only 4 base recolors for Venture is definitely a new low. While Kiriko gets her 7th highlight intro and her 9th victory pose for whatever reason. And a new skin too.
You know good and well why.

Ana Talon skin is incredible. Will be my default for the foreseeable future.

Also healthy reminder that you can get your drops watching Eskay dig all around the map.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I asked this before but if I buy the standard pass now, at no point it would make the other pass (paid in EUR) any cheaper right_?

OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Someone explain this new game mode. Fun and chaotic but I had no idea what I was doing lol

Pretty straight forward mode, there are 5 points in a line on the map, if one side captures all point either capping A or E they win otherwise there is a counter at the top and the first team to cap 5 points total wins.
ZcbWLSc.jpeg

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Mercy's Mythic in 1st person... damn! It's amazing! The VFX are sooo good. I am just disappointed about the default voice lines having her normal voice.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
man, the BP purchase is always buggy. Had to quit out or the unlock animation kept looping. Now I need to wait for it to kick in like last season.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Clash is great. The new UI options, great.

Tank role still as terrible as ever, yikes.

Ball changes are ok but not good for the game when you have Tank like Rein that can't do shit about shit.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Did they get rid of the $10 battle pass + skin bundle? I think I remember something about buying the battle pass directly was better than spending coins on it but I don't remember if that was a rumour or real.

Kingdom Key

Aug 4, 2021
Clash is really fun. I'm honestly surprised considering how ass Flashpoint is. That mode needs a rework. It's so frustrating when you wipe the enemy team only for them to spawn closer to the point…

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
damn, waited an hour and BP still didn't kick in yet. It was around 20 min last season. sigh

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
New mode is like overwatch for the impatient lol, a forever war with no downtime.

New season, same "oh boy, I sure hope sombra doesn't spend all game messing with my support arse exclusively, oh I do love being solo ulted, killed, and then spawn killed"
Please, please, please absolutely gut this character

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
okay, Clash is super fun mainly cuz capturing points is one and done and way less downtime than Flashpoint. Just a fast breezy mode.

Steam user? This happens to me every season(since Steam launch).

PS5 - i should wait a day next season before buying. It finally kicked in now.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to the damage on my team picking venture to then deliberately not play and prevent the other DPS from giving them a go

And pairing me with the same diffed tank 3 times in a row (what is matchmaking?!)

Maybe I should come back in a couple of weeks instead, worst foot forward so far, yeesh

Kingdom Key

Aug 4, 2021
I got suspended for leaving a comp match even though 2 players from my team had already left???? And I received a penalty to my endorsement. Did they change this? What's the point. No one benefits from staying in a 3v5.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got suspended for leaving a comp match even though 2 players from my team had already left???? And I received a penalty to my endorsement. Did they change this? What's the point. No one benefits from staying in a 3v5.
In a comp match there should be a pop up telling you how long you have to wait until it's safe to leave. If you waited for that to essentially tell you it's safe to leave, I'd just submit a ticket. I've done that before for a game where I dc'd but returned and won but the game still marked my comp progress as a loss. Took a bit of arguing but they worked with me.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

You have to wait 2 minutes after others leave. It might be connection problems and they're coming back.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Bruh 80 dollars for a Mythic skin oof. Glad I got them all so far.

Also evil Mercy is kind of a letdown. The other Mythic skins had booming voices or echo effects. She's just angy.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
ofc the Hashimoto skin for Kiri is Legendary even tho it's more like an Epic. It just looks so good...

Kingdom Key

Aug 4, 2021
In a comp match there should be a pop up telling you how long you have to wait until it's safe to leave. If you waited for that to essentially tell you it's safe to leave, I'd just submit a ticket. I've done that before for a game where I dc'd but returned and won but the game still marked my comp progress as a loss. Took a bit of arguing but they worked with me.

You have to wait 2 minutes after others leave. It might be connection problems and they're coming back.

Yeah no, I know. I did but I still got suspended without the option to rejoin. There was no countdown, so it might just have been bugged.

pants

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bruh 80 dollars for a Mythic skin oof. Glad I got them all so far.

Also evil Mercy is kind of a letdown. The other Mythic skins had booming voices or echo effects. She's just angy.

As a designer, it feels worse than before because you are unlocking points for a separate shop instead of straight up unlocking it in the battle pass.

That said, getting the choice of Mythic for someone I actually use is net improvement.

fixing ranger

Aug 24, 2021
Damn they cooked with this BP, I am definitely getting it (I skipped like 3 passes before that).

The price for mythics is clearly aimed towards very impatient people. I don't really like certain mythics like Hanzo, Orisa, so if they introduced that shop I'd have bought more BPs just to hoard some mythic points.