• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018

2x4RX6h.jpg

Last edited:

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
that is a good ass hero trailer, unlike literally every single other origin trailer.

cant wait to see how he works.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cool trailer, hope it's at least a mildly thoughtful portrayal of what appears to be a mental illness.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That is probably the most effective Overwatch lore video they've ever put out.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Overwatch 2 or 2.0 whatever is a thing they need to put all these story trailers together and weave some sort of single player.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Bravo, Blizz.

That was probably the most effective Hero teaser you've had (story-wise). Keep it up.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
He actually does look a little bit like MMX Sigma. Love his design and lore here.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Damn he looks just like a super villain. I guess that's what Talon needed.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
That was actually a really dope origin story. Visually he appears to be a tank, looks like he'll have some type of movement disruption as his kit.

Spinluck

ā–² Legend ā–²
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
It's too bad Overwatch is so rigid and focused on e-sports(and full of a troll community) because you could give him an ult that could hurt his team as well as enemies
That would be a terrible design choice.

Seige is a big enough pain in the ass when teammates throw. Can't imagine the power of friendly fire of any kind being handed to OW players.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
That was a cool trailer. Very unsettling.

Wonder what his nationality is.
Sigma is a Greek word.

I'd go Greek/Greece. He will probably throw self righteous philosophic phrases. Would be cool if he would compare himself to Socrates and other Greek philosophers and bad mouth them.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I dig it. I like Talon more than Overwatch - the fact everyone has their own agenda and mild contempt for everyone else makes it interesting whenever a new personality is thrown in the mix. Wonder what sort of interactions he'll have with Moira.

In general I'm happy we have another member of the Old People Club, too!