OP
OP
NeoRaider

NeoRaider

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
Imo. Sigma's and Moira's Origin Story are the best they released so far:

Great atmosphere, amazing voice acting... the rest are all forgettable sadly.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In the trailer you can hear "Hold it together" and "Release me!" in reverse, neat touch.

Imo. Sigma's and Moira's Origin Story are the best they released so far:

Great atmosphere, amazing voice acting... the rest are all forgettable sadly.

Doomfist's is still my favorite one (Also the last Archives event leads directly to this one, which is strange continuity for them). Talon's fantastic.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
He got the Fantastic Four 4 treatment. Except he went all evil with his powers. So far he's totally the coolest one I've seen in a long time and with those eyebrows he looks like a kick ass Anime villain.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
And once again, Blizzard shows they really hate the idea of having black girls that aren't ambiguously brown in their games.
Honestly, I understand your disappointment, but it is nice having a villain that is not a POC or female. Most of the white males in the game are good guys, or just chaotic (for Hog and Junkrat).

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It's too bad Overwatch is so rigid and focused on e-sports(and full of a troll community) because you could give him an ult that could hurt his team as well as enemies
Esports has nothing to do with it... Top teams, if he were powerful enough, would work around the drawbacks.

The problem is Def more the trolls in the main game. Mei walls are evidence enough.

Tbh tho, at this point, 30 characters in, you really can't make a drastic change in how hero's work like that. He would be the only hero to have the ability to hurt his own team which means no one would pick him.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
So has it been said what role he is? I mean he looks like a Tank en evil one finally

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Honestly, I understand your disappointment, but it is nice having a villain that is not a POC or female. Most of the white males in the game are good guys, or just chaotic (for Hog and Junkrat).
Depends on the nationality as well. Not many Greek reps that don't have to do with Greek mythology. Games usually just depict Greeks with Ancient Greece and not modern day Greece.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Graviton. Like, basically exactly the same origin story and powers even lol.

I like the trailer though. Clever.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
First good hero since Moira and Doomfist (forgot which came first lol). Talon characters have all been great.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Design looks like shit. Might be the single only hero design I don't like

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
And once again, Blizzard shows they really hate the idea of having black girls that aren't ambiguously brown in their games.

If Baptiste was a Haitian women I would've posted a live pic of me crying on ERA. Glad we got him, but I'm also a bit disappointed in Sigma being an old white dude.

Looks cool though. And it's true that Greek's are rarely depicted in modern fashion. So I'm trying my best to look at this as the "US isn't the world." But the lack of a Black female is still noteworthy as far as Blizzard priorities go. Especially after that heartwarming letter from Jeff...