• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's certainly an interesting hero. See ya, Roadhog, get flushed.

Only reason anyone could be mad at the name is if they just like complaining about something and can never be happy.

Deft Beck

Oct 26, 2017
Space
WB looks super fun. I wonder if people are going to call him Hamtaro or something, like how everyone calls Winston "Monkey"

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Some early numbers
HP: 500 normal health + 100 Armor HP (600 total)

Quad Cannons: 80 rounds | ~25 rounds/sec |100-110 damage/sec | ~1.75 - 2 second reload

• Damage Falloff unknown.
Roll: 1 second cooldown | No Damage

• Reloads Quad Cannons if in Ball mode for more than reload time.
Adaptive Shield: 14 second cooldown | lasts 7 seconds

• Gain 100 shield HP + 100 shield HP for every additional enemy nearby. Cap unknown (assumed +700 total).
  • can be used in either mode.
Grappling Claw: 5 second cooldown | 50 damage to enemies if swinging at full speed

• must hold down button to swing.
Piledriver: 10 second cooldown | 100 damage

Minefield: Launches 14-15 mines | lasts ~16 seconds | 125 damage per mine.

• Can use in either mode.

• covers ~12-13 meter diameter.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiv...me_initial_hp_damage_and_cooldown_numbers_on/

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you grapple to that center tower in front of the control point on the Ilios map you can do his wrecking ball boost forever

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Would Hammond's shield feed Symmetra's primary gun? If she can catch them that is.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Oh my gosh the hamster squeaks are adorable!

Geoff Goodman is now live with Seagull.

Last edited:

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
How does he communicate? with the robot or just sounds like Bastion? Haven't been able to watch any videos

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

I meant both together. Wrecking and ball are also much more commonly used words than sombra and bastion.

I think the real reason people dont like it tho is cuz its terrible. (And we've never had a teased hero use a different name than what was teased before so its like name recognition whiplash)

T.Rex In F-14

Oct 25, 2017
I can't quite articulate why but I am not really feeling him. Maybe it will change when I finally get to play him but so far he hasn't landed with me. Kinda bothers me that the grappling hook line clips through everything.

Azzanadra

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looks super stupid, I thirst for more tanks in this game (Rein main over) but both of the DLC Tank characters have truly terrible designs. Orisa looked bad enough but this? Jesus, easily the laziest League of Legends-tier design in the game so far.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Looks super stupid, I thirst for more tanks in this game (Rein main over) but both of the DLC Tank characters have truly terrible designs. Orisa looked bad enough but this? Jesus, easily the laziest League of Legends-tier design in the game so far.
DgzV_AqW4AIw7v6.png

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
They couldn't just call him Hammond?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I meant both together. Wrecking and ball are also much more commonly used words than sombra and bastion.

I think the real reason people dont like it tho is cuz its terrible. (And we've never had a teased hero use a different name than what was teased before so its like name recognition whiplash)

Everybody is gonna call him Hammond or a nick name anyways, so it's all good.