Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
There's a thread about washed up actors.
I really want to make a parody thread full of pictures of actors doing the washing up.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
I suspect one of my neighbors is a stalker, how do I get him busted without catching hell?

My name is Burly and I review consumer electronics. You know, TV's, stereos, phones... that sorta thing. Anyway, my neighbor keeps looking at me and taking pictures of me with his old Nikon camera. (The camera is a few years old, I could probably recommend him a new one under different circumstances).

Since I'm working from home during the pandemic, I get packages sent to me and whenever I go to the door he is always watching me. Sometimes I have to just draw the blinds and pretend like I'm not home so he'll leave me alone. Sometimes he even follows me to the grocery store and watches me until I leave.

Getting to the point, I want the cops to bust this guy but no one can know it was me, last thing I want is my car windows smashed in as retaliation. (I just been going through leases the last couple of months)

How the hell do I pull this off, or do I just be patient and hope he gets caught eventually.

Browny

Oct 25, 2017
If given the chance, would you become the White Power Ranger?

If given the chance, would you become the New York Rangers?

Browny

Oct 25, 2017
Reuters: Trump to pardon Lil John, Lil Wayne, Wayne Brady, Wayne County, Wayne Kerr, Wayne Wayne Go Away Come Again Another Day, Fountains Of Wayne - but not Rudyard Guiliani or Steve Bannockburn.

kafiend

Oct 25, 2017
Era Help Me Decide If Capitialism Is A Sin Or If Its A Written Life Choice Of The Rich And Famous. THanks!!!!!!!!!

Browny

Oct 25, 2017
Justice League Snyder Cut officially gets an R rating for "Parma Violets and some big-ass titties".

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Pope and Awesome Possum: Who is more well-known/recognizable/iconic throughout the world right now

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
You should never eat Potato Chips with Potato drink, and how American potato food is detrimental to body and brain (Potato Research)

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Chicken Leash - What do you think?

71q26wbeiel._ac_3tjcb.jpg