• Windows ME is a good operating system

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • UN Ambassador for PC Gaming

Votes: 34 13.3%
  • Report this Orange man

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Still thinks PC Gaming is dead

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • ༼ つ ▀̿_▀̿ ༽つ (I have no idea if this one is allowed)

Votes: 57 22.3%
  • nice thread btw :)

Votes: 91 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
Ubisoft has a sale on AssCreed at the moment. Odyssey is on sale for $24 and the Gold Edition for $33. Is this the cheapest its been so far? Going through Origins atm and I am loving what they did this time around. Should I wait on Odyssey or is this sale price a good time to purchase it?

Oct 27, 2017
Ubisoft has a sale on AssCreed at the moment. Odyssey is on sale for $24 and the Gold Edition for $33. Is this the cheapest its been so far? Going through Origins atm and I am loving what they did this time around. Should I wait on Odyssey or is this sale price a good time to purchase it?
$33 is a good price, maybe in a year it will be sub $20

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Baron von Loathsome
It is time to put on our detective hats

SF5 got 2 Warzard/Red Earth outfits. A Breath of Fire series outfit set is releasing too.
Captain Commando was an alt. outfit early on in SF5 for Nash. Ryu got both an Arthur and Cyberbots outfit as well.
Capcpom is planning something, the question is when will we see themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
People who believe raytracing will be a real thing on Ps5 should also believe horses can fly. It's the same scenario of "1080p/60 fps" mantra when the PS4 launched and than 90% of the games are in 30 fps. It will be present marginally in some titles and that's it.
Well, that much is obvious.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
PS5 sounds cool. But my hope for the next Xbox is that (in addition to the console) a pc with the right specs is an Xbox. With the Xbox app on Windows you can already talk on Xbox live. Just make every game that runs on Xbox Two run automatically on PC, with a locked graphics option that becomes unlocked if running on Windows.

There are already rumors of making Xbox one executables run on Windows.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter port should be such a no-brainer for Capcom given the huge rise of permadeath games and ones focused on repeating playthroughs these days.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Taking into account that there is no EGS keys for bordelands 3 in HB yet, I am going to bet on physical copies yeah.

sredgrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's 10% discount code, NEW10.

Do we know these aren't from physical copies though? Those do originate from 2K too and is something that GMG has previously done too.

Well they do sell all the version, which I doubt all have physical version right?

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/04/16/supraland-review/

John Walker giving Supraland a pretty glowing review (his current GOTY). Probably his last review at the site too, think he's gone in a couple days.

Where's he heading? I've been kinda checked out mentally and missed whatever news this referring to.

His tastes tended to align with mine, for the most part. It's always good to have a reviewer like that around as a sort of barometer.

sredgrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Where's he heading? I've been kinda checked out mentally and missed whatever news this referring to.

His tastes tended to align with mine, for the most part. It's always good to have a reviewer like that around as a sort of barometer.

Think he hasn't said yet. Twitter bio implies he doesn't actually have a new job yet, but not sure how current that is.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Arc Sys making bank :V
t7XTjhD.png

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
In regards to PS5 stuff, it's amazing how once tech is tied to a console, all of a sudden it's the most amazing thing ever. But when it's only on PC, then it's just a niche thing that nobody cares about. It's also funny seeing console people lose their minds about a SSD.

Oct 27, 2017
In regards to PS5 stuff, it's amazing how once tech is tied to a console, all of a sudden it's the most amazing thing ever. But when it's only on PC, then it's just a niche thing that nobody cares about. It's also funny seeing console people lose their minds about a SSD.
I will be genuinely impressed if the PS5 pulls off a 1080p60fps RTX on at decent settings.

But that talk about 8K, *laughs*

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
Same, I legit regret getting that and the lets go Switch
I sold my Switch after 8 months, software wasnt there for me. But the PS4 has some great exclusives that i like and my current fav game is Horizon and by a large margin. Tho PC takes 90% of my free time (currently playing Pillars II, God of War on hold because of it)

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I just want this generation to start already so I can upgrade my PC safely. I didn't buy a PS4/XB1 and I feel like I didn't miss out at all, I'm personally not interested in PS5/XB2.

I adored my 3DS and I'm growing really fond of my Switch, though :x portability is my PC owner Achilles heel.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017

Yes and no. Being standard on consoles means that the developers can guarantee compatibility, so it makes financial sense to invest in it. As it is now, raytracing wouldn't exist without nVidia moneyhats, but with standardization, it becomes more prevalent across games.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I think currently the only games that I care about and will remain on playstation (in the forseable future) are the utaware games and persona, 3rd party games are mostly the reason I had a ps4, next gen I'll probably stick to nintendo + pc.
If the future utaware games and persona games will be still exclusive it'll be a shame but I'll be fine missing out on them.

edit: also I know there are rumors of persona 5 on switch etc, but unless something is announced I consider it as non-existent

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
I was a backer on KS and got a beta key for Steam a few weeks ago that apparently activated the full game in my library. So, unless they revoke those, I doubt it.

Didn't stop Epic before with other games that had betas on Steam and preorders and kickstarters for Steam. Regardless of their PR saying they understand how consumers dont like that.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/04/16/supraland-review/

John Walker giving Supraland a pretty glowing review (his current GOTY). Probably his last review at the site too, think he's gone in a couple days.
Well, he sold me. I hadn't even being paying attention to the game until now.

I mean other people including me are screaming about Supraland for days now :P
And I feel bad for mostly ignoring the era hype. My gaming time has been spent on backlog more recently.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pngdrjpc.png

Anyone interested? I only ask for you to give me whatever games are in next month's that I don't already have, and you're free to keep anything else. (This includes AC Origins)

Status
Not open for further replies.