• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tombstone for Orange should say:

• Windows ME is a good operating system

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • UN Ambassador for PC Gaming

Votes: 34 13.3%
  • Report this Orange man

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Still thinks PC Gaming is dead

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • ༼ つ ▀̿_▀̿ ༽つ (I have no idea if this one is allowed)

Votes: 57 22.3%
  • nice thread btw :)

Votes: 91 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
We have a very particular vision for the experience we want our players to have in terms of how their data is used, their views on privacy, how customer service works, and the end-to-end user experience," he says. "Other companies that have these big platforms, whether it's Steam or the other folks, the views just didn't align. They're not bad, they're just not well-aligned. We're also a free-to-play game, and a bunch of platforms don't support microtransactions, whereas Epic started with that.

This feels like gaslighting. Reading this Dauntless interview is making me question reality.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone given it a go yet?
i must know too. looks promising, but balance is key.

I have had it for some time now and have been slowly making my way through it. I am a huge FFT/TO fan and I am really enjoying it. You can definitely see the respect and tribute it gives and takes from FFT. The jobs are all very reminiscent of the FFT job system. So many. Overall it's been a very solid, non-buggy, good time! I can't speak to mid/endgame yet, but I really am feeling the FFT vibes in a good way.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
I wish i had room for VR again. :/
That thing is almost a months rent. VR can wait, I'd rather have a better pc than dive into VR.
Valve are out of their damn minds if they expect this to fly off shelves. Or is it going to cost that much and then go on sale during the summer sale for $5 as the Link and Controllers do from time to time.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I forgot to mention that i finally got my internet back and it took my ISP almost whole morning to realize that neighbor where is their local optic fiber cabinet accidentally damaged main optic fiber line when he was trimming bushes around the cabinet XD

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Genuinely one of the games I'm most intrigued about this year. Spiders have been ridiculously prolific, if not always producing the most polished games; this is their fifth RPG setting, and each one had something unique about it.

They were essentially a C-tier Bioware; and now that Bioware is making GAAS games, I wonder if they can leapfrog them, the way CDPRED did back in DA2/Witcher 2 times.
Their games are good for what they are, but with only ~40 people, they're not going to "leapfrog" BioWare. CDPR managed because they had a breakout hit that generated enough money that they could rapidly expand in a relatively cheap environment. France is not cheap, and none of Spiders' games have sold that much (enough to be profitable, but not enough to go on a massive hiring spree).

Definitely looking forward to GreedFall. I wish they were doing hands-on demos at these events, though, especially since the game is supposed to be releasing this year.

This feels like gaslighting. Reading this Dauntless interview is making me question reality.
No, it's just PR-speak for "they gave our unsuccessful game a lot of money but we can't come out and say it".

I dont know how to react.
Delete your Facebook.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France

It is impressive how easy to approach the dev is. I think he is, maybe unintentionally, doing a really good job at getting people engaged, and gathering their feedback.

MqBPkJx.png

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Facebook is bearable as long as you use it as intended- a birthday reminder and occasional social event planner.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
It is impressive how easy to approach the dev is. I think he is, maybe unintentionally, doing a really good job at getting people engaged, and gathering their feedback.

MqBPkJx.png

He is great, i asked him if i could get Steam key if i buy from itch.io, he said yes if i can send proof of purchase. I sent him screenshots of sucessfull payment page and he sent me key. That all happened in like 10-15 minutes.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Are the Index Controller compatible with the Samsung Odyssey+? Because that might be the route I'm going to go for getting into VR this year. They still require the base station :-:

Just played some Borderlands with a buddy. It's fun but even in Borderlands 1 everything about the world building, characters, writing and dialogue is physically repulsive for me.

Last edited:

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
PC Gaming Era | May 2019 - Panty Party now on Switch
PC Gaming Era | May 2019 - PC means Life
PC Gaming Era | May 2019 - Sony Strategic Lens Flares not allowed inside

Status
Not open for further replies.