• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Post?

• About the same

Votes: 764 51.4%
  • Way more active

Votes: 229 15.4%
  • Much less active

Votes: 492 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know about all of you, but I'm definitely far more active here than I had ever been at the old place.

Of course, a lot of that probably has to do with the amount of news that has been occurring in recent times, but even then I doubt I would've been this active as I am now.

How has your posting activity changed comparatively?

faceless

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
definitely less active, especially knowing just how much people inside and out, here, there and everywhere track BCC/BCT members and non-SWM posters in general.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Much less but that's because I used to play video games, and don't anymore.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
It's just one of those days.
NarrowAnyHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
basically exactly the same, only post a few times a week but I'm on here reading almost constantly

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
I barely posted at the other place because I was convinced literally anything could be me banned, and as a result have already received 2 warnings here within the past year.

Aside from my suicide during the apocalypse, the only time I got warned/temp banned at the other place was when I said PlayStation All-Stars looked like a "poor man's Smash Bros."

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Was never a member of GAF, my "old place" was VGChartz. I'd say I'm less active here than I was there during my peak, but I did not leave that place on amicable terms and thinking about how things went down there can still be a little painful, so maybe it's good I am not so dedicated here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
About the same or less because we have a baby so I'm almost never on the site on the weekends/outside of work schedule

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i was at gaf for 2 years and had 20k posts

so im posting more than i did before

Oct 30, 2017
Way way less than GAF, but I'm a lot older now and have less than on my hands in general. Still, read Resetera a lot though.

tata toothy

Dec 24, 2017
More I suppose even though I'm mostly a lurker. Frankly mid-'10s GAF was a bit of a shitshow in its own right, giving a clearly deranged lunatic like amir0x unlimited power when he should have been permabanned sometime in the Bush administration.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
About the same, I don't really go to the gaming side much anymore since I don't have any money to buy games.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure - I wasn't a member of the old place until a few months before we moved

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Overall? Probably about the same if not a little less depending on the time of year, but that has more to do with age and life in general than it does anything else.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
More active, but only relatively so as I only casually post here. GAF- and the general state of the internet- at the time (and currently, really) made me believe that if a community were to prosper properly, I might as well contribute my voice.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I've posted far more here in two years than I did there in about nine, but my time spent here is about the same.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
My bad. Thought you were asking if us old people were still as active in our younger days.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It bugs me when people use these stupid euphemisms. It was callled Neogaf. If you're too scared to use the name then why make the thread?

AimLow

Dec 10, 2017
Voted wrong accidentally, but considering I just lurked at the old place, I am vastly more active here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Wanna know something funny? I started a new job two years ago. GAF was banned at work but then it exploded and Era was allowed and never got banned.

absolutevictory.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.