• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Got one at lunch and because there are two entrances into the lot, someone who came into the side entrance tried weaseling their way behind me despite the person behind me being there first. Lots of horn blowing.

I started worrying about my and other's safeties and here we are. Fuck!

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck is wrong with people? Jesus christ. its a godamn chicken sandwich.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck this species, imagine how deranged you must be to end a life over a chicken fucking sandwich. This is sensless and tragic. Some people really need to re-evaluate their priorities and the murderer responsible needs to rot in a prison for the rest of their life

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
I came in here imagining it would be Baltimore but then realized of that was the case it would be in the title. RIP to the person that had the life taken for literally savage reasons.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
why does scarcity do this to us? why do we trample each other during black friday when the doors open? why are we so obsessed with obtaining something so that others can't obtain it? or think that someone else obtaining a thing means you'll never have it?

like, we're such a broken species i'm just exhausted by how sad it makes me all the time.

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate joke
Must be a damned good sandwich! I might have to get me one this week if I can. Popeyes could use this for marketing: "Our chicken sandwich is so good, you'll stab a motherfucker for it!"

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know the sandwiches came back until I was driving home and saw a line wrapped around Popeye's

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
dont stab each other over chicken sandwiches

dont stab each other over the results of a fighting game

dont stab each other

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if the person that says they're in for stabbing someone over a chicken sandwich would be destined to be the laughing stock of prison or the most revered.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I wish we would stop spreading the lie that some fast food requires that you immediately trample each other.

Every single time someone tells me to run out and get something, it's just okay. Maybe I'm crazy here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
why does scarcity do this to us? why do we trample each other during black friday when the doors open? why are we so obsessed with obtaining something so that others can't obtain it? or think that someone else obtaining a thing means you'll never have it?

like, we're such a broken species i'm just exhausted by how sad it makes me all the time.
Ain't even scarce. They almost exclusively sell chicken. People are just impatient fucks buying into hype. Didnt think you could outdo the szechuan sauce guy. Murder over Popeyes. SMH.

RIP to the victim who died over fucking nothing

StarsTurnCold

Avenger
Apr 30, 2018
I've been hearing so much about this sandwich. Why are people going crazy for it? What a senseless loss of life

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
jesus christ it ain't that important guys

you can eat other things