• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Cool cool. I just looked on Twitter finally like 20 minutes ago. And I just saw WALLS AND WALLS of angst lol.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Between this and the Wo Long thing... Is time exclusivity on platform announcement the new thing for these big companies now?

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
I hope them explicitly stating Royal is coming to PS5 means it's getting a 60fps patch/version.

hopefully not much to upgrade, if anything, but it's Atlus

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
did people not think it was coming to Steam?

walk me through your thought process on that one...

A whole bunch of the other games announced in the event yesterday had much quicker confirmations of Steam versions, this didn't. And this wouldn't be the first Xbox gamepass funded title to get a PC release but not be put straight on steam. [I think anyway, I can't name any myself so I'm saying this second hand from what others posted]

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Well, hopefully there's no Windows Store Timed Exclusivity or what have you. That would be deeply stupid.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I imagined it would come to Steam, but with Atlus being Atlus it's nice to have confirmation lol

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
A whole bunch of the other games announced in the event yesterday had much quicker confirmations of Steam versions, this didn't. And this wouldn't be the first Xbox gamepass funded title to get a PC release but not be put straight on steam. [I think anyway, I can't name any myself so I'm saying this second hand from what others posted]

Weird reasoning given Microsoft and Atlus have been sending basically everything to Steam recently (realise it's not your reasoning).

Oct 31, 2017
So does that mean there'll be a PS5 version of P5 Royal? If so I'll wait for it instead. They can make it 60fps if that's the case since I remember P5 Royal is already 4K in PS4 Pro/PS5.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
Glad to see it's finally confirmed, I was worried as I wanted to play P3P and P4G.

AEF1907

Fallen Guardian Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 18, 2021
Guys I think it's quite possible that you have to buy P5 Royal for Ps5 again like Judgment 🙃

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
What a funny timeline. Can't believe a series like Persona had people on PlayStation wondering if it would release solely on Xbox or not.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
They are skipping Switch? I fucking knew Atlus would just somehow pull a classic Atlus stunt with this shit lmao 🤷 There is no escape.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
well-there-it-is.gif

My vita nearly losing its only reason to live