Have you ever played a Persona 3 game before?

• Yes! I have played a different version of Persona 3 in the past!

Votes: 900 68.6%
  • No! Persona 3 Reload will be my first time experiencing Persona 3!

Votes: 411 31.4%

• Total voters

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I've missed this feeling, trying to rush through Tartarus on a sliver of health and no sp, trying to find the next access point so you don't lose several floors worth of progress. It's such a rush

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
ef6.jpg

CosmiKu

Jul 9, 2023
Nice OT! Can't wait for this - got myself next week off work and a short day tomorrow.

Come 2pm I'm starting up my PC and playing this all weekend.

jungius

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Sep 5, 2021
walkthrough is up guys, but the timeline is so strict lmao I will try playing without this

www.powerpyx.com

Persona 3 Reload 100% Walkthrough

Persona 3 Reload All-in-One Walkthrough for 100% Schedule Completion. This includes all Collectibles, Social Links, Trophies & Achievements for Persona 3 Remake.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
walkthrough is up guys, but the timeline is so strict lmao I will try playing without this

www.powerpyx.com

Persona 3 Reload 100% Walkthrough

Persona 3 Reload All-in-One Walkthrough for 100% Schedule Completion. This includes all Collectibles, Social Links, Trophies & Achievements for Persona 3 Remake.
I am surprised it's so strict still. I thought with the new things like the not-S-Links with the guys it would make things more flexible.

Mische

Jun 12, 2023
I am surprised it's so strict still. I thought with the new things like the not-S-Links with the guys it would make things more flexible.

There's a stronger incentive to get through party member S. Links faster to give them more Theurgy options, and adding activities probably doesn't make other things go faster.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
And we are on! Hour played never played this one but loved P4G and P5R! actually have a lot more knowledge now then I did with the other two so hope that helps me fill the meters and stuff

Excited to join in here from the beginning and read impressions and stuff.. been a long time I did that in a game OT :)

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Deeply tempted to grab this as a first time player - always admired the aesthetic of this game from afar but never took the first step.

HylianSeven

Oct 25, 2017
There's a stronger incentive to get through party member S. Links faster to give them more Theurgy options, and adding activities probably doesn't make other things go faster.
I thought it might because that could mean S-Links progress faster than they do in the original. You would have tons of time slots spent with S-Links in the original that wouldn't advance the number necessarily.

Mische

Jun 12, 2023
I thought it might because that could mean S-Links progress faster than they do in the original. You would have tons of time slots spent with S-Links in the original that wouldn't advance the number necessarily.

It would appear this is not the case, and day/night availability hasn't been rebalanced heavily enough. The only notable change I've seen is Hermit only takes one slot instead of all day Sunday.

HylianSeven

Oct 25, 2017
It would appear this is not the case, and day/night availability hasn't been rebalanced heavily enough. The only notable change I've seen is Hermit only takes one slot instead of all day Sunday.
Ugh, I wish that was something they addressed. Back in my FES and P3P playthroughs, I remember the last month or two ended up with me going to bed early or going for the Persona stat increases. No unfinished s-links were available at night and my social stats were all maxed.

Mische

Jun 12, 2023
Ugh, I wish that was something they addressed. Back in my FES and P3P playthroughs, I remember the last month or two ended up with me going to bed early or going for the Persona stat increases. No unfinished s-links were available at night and my social stats were all maxed.

They at least added some games that can boost your Persona, but yeah, it'll be a lot of hangouts to kill time.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
I just played for one hour here on an OLED TV at 4K with 150% res scale, the graphics are way better than P5R, much better, some bad textures in some places though, nothing major.

Also, HDR does not work properly, and there is some color banding.
This has HDR support? According to the Microsoft Store, it does not support HDR10

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Is Kurosawa voiced by Liam O'brien or am I hearing things? Would be neat if the OG cast made cameos.

Mische

Jun 12, 2023
Already?! How can it possibly be so quick?

Between review copies, breaking street dates, early pre-order arrivals and people taking a trip to New Zealand I'm not surprised. As one of the 12 peasants who has to wait for midnight I'm pleased with this turn of events.

I also imagine people used P3P MaMC as a baseline and adjusted from there.

OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
First Emperor is coming to reclaim his throne!

aki.gif

Finally his 'protein junkie' flop era is over. This is his renaissance.

My teenage daughter and I have been playing through Portable the past month and my favorite part is making her very uncomfortable during star social links by reminding her that we need to get it right so we can smooch Akihiko.

That's just good parenting ☺️

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
Ok so one thing, are these in engine cutscenes rendered at 720p or something?
When the main character first got his persona
it looked not great and considerably lower resolution than which for the life of me I cant understand why they would be.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Akihiko girlies we are in

giphy-downsized-large.gif
It is so completely and utterly fucked up that Akihiko is cursed to be present in the same game as my all-time number 1 waifu, Mitsuru. Literally, put him in any other game, and he would be mine, regardless of if the game even allows it. But here.... sorry bro, you rank 2

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
It is so completely and utterly fucked up that Akihiko is cursed to be present in the same game as my all-time number 1 waifu, Mitsuru. Literally, put him in any other game, and he would be mine, regardless of if the game even allows it. But here.... sorry bro, you rank 2

Gotta do 2 playthroughs!

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Looks like I'm back lol, tomorrow is the day damn evening unlock time though.
Definitely excited for this, I got to play a demo at gamescom last August and that sold me on the game without a doubt.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Heard a weird voice line and wondered if it was a bug then slapped my head.

"Oh right. She speaks French sometimes."

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Does this unlock at midnight on Steam? Trying to decide whether I should try stay up so I can play a few hours before sleep or not.