Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ohh, I didn't notice that. Thought it was just some account posting that nazi screed.

Nope, I checked and was disappointed to see it, they've been making it possible to mainline Nazi tears all weekend without having to go wade into the filth yourself, it's a shame but like junkfood too much of that is probably bad for you.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
EmZhhyQWMAIrS0H

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The account that got banned was @CopingMAGA, sadly. They've been mocking Trumpers and their reactions all week so I'm not surprised they got reported by the nazi snowflakes.
They've made a new account, @coping_maga, while the main one is suspended. Don't know if they'll get it back though.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
They've made a new account, @coping_maga, while the main one is suspended. Don't know if they'll get it back though.
Thanks for sharing that, been loving the account so far.

On a related note, what a small world 😂

Mod Edit: We don't want to entertain off-site drama

Last edited by a moderator:

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when I first joined the old site way back in the day they had a few other forums where they had moderation policies like ours towards them now. Preexisting drama I never really bothered to figure out (that I think vaguely involved nudes and or someone pretending to be a girl?). I bet we have a new member or two in a similar boat now, kinda wondering what the deal is with the drama. The internet is full of weird invisible history that I have to assume will never actually be chronicled.

Status
Not open for further replies.