• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
I played 2 offensive wizards just fine (My PC and Aloth). If you buff the aoe size using int you get a nice buffer for your companions and the enemies.

With the new AI, letting them do their own thing? That's what the topic was, not simply about friendly fire woes in general (I never had any real problems with it). I played two Wizards together too. ;p

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
With the new AI, letting them do their own thing? That's what the topic was, not simply about friendly fire woes in general (I never had any real problems with it). I played two Wizards together too. ;p

Oh yeah I never trust the AI with AOE anything that did party damage. Too nuke happy. (Also that one time in DA2 where Fenris wiped the party with whirlwind pretty much confirmed me never giving AI control of anything harmful again). But generally I stuck on my PC and had Aloth only cast CC skills (which tended to be party friendly) and I was fine.

Naito

Oct 25, 2017
Great teamwork here. Loving the collab on OT!
Indeed, but it is not yet clear if a new OT is feasible.

Anno I believe we saw your item on Cohh's stream.

DGwXLFh.jpg

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
EDIT: if I am not mistaken, you also did the first PoE OT over at the old forums, and that one was also criticised for similar reasons: worse, it was then completely taken over by you know who and redone. Take this as an opportunity. Cheers, N
hahha I forgot about that!

But now I remember, the first POE1 OT was terrible. At least the EvilLore guy did a good job to re-do that OT. Hope the same type of thing happens with this one