Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Let's go $299!!

(LOL, in my dreams)

Well let's get the $499/$399 price tag out of the way with more gameplay videos of Spiderman...

Already know I'm out of pocket $680 (system + 2nd controller + headsets)

Neuromancer

Fallen Guardian
Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore
I honestly thought they were never going to do this and one day PS5 would appear on shelves and you'd have to barter for it.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
People only like insiders when they say what the want to hear.

Silly taking digs at dusk over this.
I guess this is true in that what people want to hear is accurate leaks.

Yeah, some people here sound a bit childish when it comes to insiders. Sure there are loads of bad apples but it's not like Dusk has shown to have a thirst for attention or anything. In addition, his "leak" contains details that are far more specific and not so obvious than the event date. There were also some rumors that the event date was moved back slightly.
Do you have a link to those specific predictions? I've only seen the ones in the other thread, which were just that an event was happening the first half of September and then stuff about MH Switch.

Bakura

Oct 26, 2017
Just some absolutely clown ass takes:

world-Revolves-Around-Me-1.jpg

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Come on Silent Hill~

Come ooonnnnnnnnn Ape Escape~

20th anniversary tweets and only just art pics??? 🤦🤦🤦

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
40 minutes is shorter than I was expecting for a follow up to the Future of Gaming event, but if they trim the fat and completely omit Goodbye Volcano High, Godfall, GTAV and Goodbye Volcano High then I should be satisfied.

Please don't skimp out on Demon's Souls, Sackboy and Stray.

Nice and lengthy deep dive into Goodbye Volcano High coming, afterwards a nice and lengthy GVH developer interview. XD

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Here is the itinerary:

Starts with 17 minute Godawful gameplay
4 minute sweat engine demonstration of NBA 2K and then an e-sports commentated match
30 seconds of Demon's Souls CGI and then announcement of Bloodborne port to Switch
Announcement that Silent Hill has been cancelled
Sony Santa Monica closed
Spider Man Miles Morales revealed to be tactical RPG with anime cutscenes, roughly 45 minutes in total game length (10% of total length shown during stream)
PS5 $649
To top it all off as the worst conference ever, Days Gone 2 announced

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
40 minutes is shorter than I was expecting for a follow up to the Future of Gaming event, but if they trim the fat and completely omit Goodbye Volcano High, Godfall, GTAV and Goodbye Volcano High then I should be satisfied.

Please don't skimp out on Demon's Souls, Sackboy and Stray.
Imagine an event to just announce a delay on the holiday 2020 games RIP

Darkonda

May 23, 2018
40 minutes:
- 3 min intro
- 7 min Spiderman MM gameplay
- 3 min BC trailer mixed with TLOU2 factions
- 4 min Demons Souls gameplay
- 3 min Kena gameplay
- 5 min of UI mixed with Ratchet footage
- 2 min GT7 trailer
- 2 min indie mix
- 3 min Godfall
- 3 min FFXVI trailer
- 4 min Horizon: Forbidden West
- 1 min PS5 with price and release date

Fixed.

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
I seriously hope that they won't say the price, just to witness the complete meltdown on this forum :D

Show me demon's souls and I'll be happy.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
it's not about the cd drive price though, by selling you a digital only console they are guaranteed to earn more revenue for every game/service you'll ever buy for it.
You are assuming people will want to go digital only on a system with a small hard drive that 5 digital games can fill with potentially expensive expansions.

Not to mention a large part of the world still has bandwidth caps. Whatever they sell at it's going to be a loss, why take a bigger loss. They know they have the fanbase, they know they have a better launch lineup they take no risk pricing the same as a Xbox Series X. At most, it's going to be the $499 or $449 edition. $399 is a pipe dream that's never coming true.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for price, release date, and–most importantly–news on if my Rock Band setup will transfer over.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
If demons souls r&c and s:mm are all 2020 in covid America, that would be the biggest miracle of all time. Also? How the heck did they decide to do this on a Saturday

We do seem to be gearing up towards that though! By now, we know from insiders and leaks that Demon's was set to be a launch title. And that means that if it's not making it, it's already delayed by now OR it's going through cert within a week or two, which means they know if it'll make it.

I think given how quiet it's been, we can almost assume it's making it.

Ratchet just... looks done. I bet it could make launch if they wanted, but I think they want to let Spider-Man and Sackboy breathe a bit, and I think it'd make for a great December / Christmas game.

dmr87

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Just in time to get home from work, this is it. Ending with pre-order and release date fo sho.

Silent Hill

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone on here tell me what's going on with that game? It's hands down the most bizarre marketing and game design I've ever seen

Simple, the marketing strategy is that it is EVERYWHERE. The moment you wake up, it is there, the moment you close your eyes at night you dream of it.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I don't think they will announce anything new, so this will most likely involve a few gameplay videos. Excited but at the same time not so much.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Here is the itinerary:

4 minute sweat engine demonstration of NBA 2K and then an e-sports commentated match
30 seconds of Demon's Souls CGI and then announcement of Bloodborne port to Switch
Sony Santa Monica closed
Spider Man Miles Morales revealed to be tactical RPG with anime cutscenes, roughly 45 minutes in total game length (10% of total length shown during stream)
PS5 $649
Don't know why people continue to shit on Days Gone. It's a great game.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
We do seem to be gearing up towards that though! By now, we know from insiders and leaks that Demon's was set to be a launch title. And that means that if it's not making it, it's already delayed by now OR it's going through cert within a week or two, which means they know if it'll make it.

I think given how quiet it's been, we can almost assume it's making it.

Ratchet just... looks done. I bet it could make launch if they wanted, but I think they want to let Spider-Man and Sackboy breathe a bit, and I think it'd make for a great December / Christmas game.
Idk man, I'd be utterly flabbergasted. If they managed to do it though, I think it'll be impossible to find a PS5. Like, whenever they open up preorders, have 3 devices open and all account info set

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
What isn't in this showcase:

- a Silent Hill game of any kind
- a new Final Fantasy game that hasn't been released
- a Sony published JRPG
- a sequel to The Order
- a price and release date for PS5/PS5 DE
- an in depth look at the OS/UI

What is in this showcase:

- one game being revealed to be a launch game that we didn't expect to be a launch game
- one game being revealed to not be a launch game that we expected to be a launch game
- at least two Bethesda games that we already know about
- at least one Capcom game that we didn't know about
- two WWS games that we didn't know about

Source: My trusty donkey

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love that all the speculated breakdowns do not include Bugsnax. The less that game is shown to the world, the better.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Here is the itinerary:

Sony Santa Monica closed
PS5 $649
You forgot: all PS4 exclusives are now available on PC - Stea.. ahem only on EGL!

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Watch this just be about games again and have no price of release date.

Whatever, as long as we get Knack 3.

Firmus_Anguis

AVALANCHE
Oct 30, 2017
I'm still pissed it's taken so long. They've killed so much of my hype and excitement for next-gen. They better have a fucking reasonable price!

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
No Returnal love from anyone else? That's the one I'm really hoping to see in action.

I'm thinking there'll be a 'one more thing' trailer at the end after a release date and price for Silent Hills or a new FF then the next day or maybe after the event there'll be a blog post about pre-orders.

Hitokiri03

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.