• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Name for OT 12

• |OT 12| Timed Exclusive until |OT 13|

Votes: 398 44.0%
  • |OT 12| Next Gen is Miles Morales Away

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • |OT12| Are We The Baddies?

Votes: 352 38.9%
  • |OT12| Is This Even Legal

Votes: 66 7.3%
  • |OT12| Anti-ConSony is great to me

Votes: 28 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight I'm finishing TLOU II

GoT is coming in 7 days

PlayStation 4 the best console ever

not-bad_o_197848.gif

Can't wait to hear your full thoughts!

It's been quite the end year for the console hasn't it, just amazing.

BreeseBo

Banned
Apr 15, 2020
Ich kann es kaum erwarten!

Spider-Man (PS4)
mfh3SOx.gif

Spider-Man: Miles Morales
XHXV6gY.gif

Spider-Man (PS4)
tumblr_orgrs3pqiO1qf5hjqo3_540.gif

JXXNdX9.gif

Last edited:

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, we still talking about man bums in here?

Ok then!

We need Owen butt

Ich kann es kaum erwarten!

Spider-Man (PS4)
mfh3SOx.gif

XHXV6gY.gif

Spider-Man (PS4)
tumblr_orgrs3pqiO1qf5hjqo3_540.gif

JXXNdX9.gif

The jump between the 2 is crazy. I may not like the superhero genre but I'll be trying the Spiderman PS4 game one day just for the world exploration/web slinging alone, just looks so fun. Remember playing Spiderman 1 PS1 super super young as a cousins house, no clue what I was doing but had fun swinging from building top to building top.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Loki is genderfluid in the Marvel comics and I think in mythology. I'd like to see them do something with that.
Yeah. He gave birth to a horse (Sleipnir) as a mare according to the real Norse mythology. Loki is a mother. He is canonically physically genderfluid. Cory needs to respect that instead of inserting some cis-het propaganda! All for the sake of authenticity!

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I think certain things look better in person. Might be the same with those cases.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest surprise from next gen for me was just how bad games on PS4 look compared to PS5.

In my mind when I saw Horizon and Miles trailers, I was like, "it looks a ilttle better." Then I looked at the PS4/ pro footage and it's a huge jump from Horizon ZD and Spiderman.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That looks great! Don't understand the backlash against the white banner, either. Sure, it would probably suit being paired with a black or clear case instead, but it looks fine as it is.
The white banner would look better without the black text. Black on white is a hard contrast, where PS blue wiild look better. Bonus is it would let them trade the blue box for a white one and still have the blue included

kris_ffc

Jun 3, 2020
The white banner would look better without the black text. Black on white is a hard contrast, where PS blue wiild look better. Bonus is it would let them trade the blue box for a white one and still have the blue included

That's fair and I guess I would agree on that point. Most of the complaints I've seen seem to be just against the colour of the banner itself. I would prefer a change of case colour, if just to differentiate a little from the PS4 cases, but I still think it's alright as is.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest surprise from next gen for me was just how bad games on PS4 look compared to PS5.

In my mind when I saw Horizon and Miles trailers, I was like, "it looks a ilttle better." Then I looked at the PS4/ pro footage and it's a huge jump from Horizon ZD and Spiderman.

That's something that surprises me too.

Not having them side by side PS4 looks great to me and PS5 of course better but seeing them side by side the difference is very prevalent.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I can especially see it when you compare Miles' face in the trailer to Miles' face in Spidey PS4. Definite improvement.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I can especially see it when you compare Miles' face in the trailer to Miles' face in Spidey PS4. Definite improvement.
Haven't played Spiderman yet, but Peter's face always bothered me from trailers. Never saw Miles face until people started doing comparisons, but yeah it's a vast improvement.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious if the PS5 will have any PS+ games at launch. I believe the PS4 has 2 in Contrast and Resogun then got roughly one new game a month for the first half of 2014 then slowly got more.

Seemed like it was huge for Resogun, and obviously Rocket League was a few months later but that was big for them as well. Seems like being one of those early PS Plus games could be good for a game like GodFall (or any other game in a similar position, assuming of course they turn out to be good)

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to see Destruction AllStars as a launch PS+ title. The sky is the limit with that game as far as I'm concerned and they could monetize the hell out of the product given its nature (both character + vehicle skins).

I've said it before but it should be a permanent addition to PS+ for the life of the PS5. Give everyone access to that game as long as they have Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.