Votes: 229 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Nov 21, 2019
Tuning in to the DC fandome now it's pretty stupid that there's no official youtube/twitch stream lmao. Well, anything to see the WB Montreal game.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
You know what, MarsipanRumpan 's accomplishment deserves a nice celebration. I know I said last weeks one was probably my last in awhile but I got an unexpected partial reimbursement for my college classes earlier this week. It wasn't much but I treated myself to some takeout for the first time in a long time yesterday and put a little aside for any bills/any household needs that might come up so I think I'll treat all of you as well!

1 gift from Queen Vulpix

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nilou!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nilou said:
Here's a giveaway to celebrate a great moment by a member of this community. As usual the giveaway is open to anyone regardless of region.

If you win just let me know what region you are from and I'll get you the appropriate PSN code.

Good luck all!

These are our awesome prizes:

• PSN PSN: PSN 10 Code - Won by Rat King Rat King (84 entries)

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
On the topic of Larian. I also think they are the literal perfect RPG studio that Sony could hope to get, and their track record is literally spotless. However, they are such a PC centric studio, as are their games, that i really doubt Sony or Larian would be Interested in working toguether, much less an acquisition.

It's sort of the same Vibe as the crazy Bethesda comments being flung around. Quake, DOOM, and Bethesda's RPGs shifting their main target platform to Playstation is something that I just can't see happening (especially thanks to the latter's mod community being just an important corner stone to those IP's identity)

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
Anyways.... The idea of rando Twitter insiders somehow getting wind of done deal acquisitions before even the damn shareholders, is completely and totally absurd XD

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 month): Racist joke
I heard Sony is purchasing a little known South Korean studio called Fukin No-Wan

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I agree, if I had to rank my favorites. It'd be U4>U2>LL>U1>U3. And Golden Abyss is good for a Vita game, I don't think it's as good as some people believe though.

My ranking is U4 > U3 > LL > U2 > U1, I didn't dislike any of them though. Never got the chance to play Golden Abyss and it seems it's not compatible with the PSTV so it's unlikely I'll ever be able to play it.

You're the best for these giveaways! Even though I don't participate enough in the threads to enter.

I'm really sorry :( I do wish there was a way to custom choose how many entries in a given thread are required to enter a giveaway, I'd probably choose 2 or 3 so that way it serves it's purpose of preventing lurkers/those that don't post but also allowing most people to enter. If you are able to make 4 more posts in this thread by this time tomorrow you'll be able to enter!

This is a Queen Vulpix Stan OT first, Playstation Thread second!

I'm not special enough to be Stanned 😛

You need to be stopped lol !

lOT 13l A Fox's den.

fb8a1cea72cfcd4edd6d6e624c46840fdac5ee85_hq.gif

As usual the giveaway is open to anyone regardless of region -> that is super cool ! thank you so much Queen Vulpix 😍

No need to thank me! I want anyone from any region to be able to enter, I'd feel really bad excluding anyone from participating just because it would be a little easier for me to get a US PSN code over another regions code. This is a community and everyone here deserves to be included.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not a good first impression for Gotham Knights for me as well.

But Avengers also didn't look so hot at first, but I ended up enjoying it a lot in the beta, so let's see what happens.

huggyhomer

Dec 14, 2018
I'm really sorry :( I do wish there was a way to custom choose how many entries in a given thread are required to enter a giveaway, I'd probably choose 2 or 3 so that way it serves it's purpose of preventing lurkers/those that don't post but also allowing most people to enter. If you are able to make 4 more posts in this thread by this time tomorrow you'll be able to enter!
It's not a big deal. I appreciate your generosity to this community!

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Gotham Knights did nothing for me too. You're up Rocksteady even though their last game was a letdown, at least for me. Really hope they can top Arkham City.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
this game had so much hype before, dragging this announcement hurt the game

Oct 25, 2017
A bit bummer if Warner Bros are doing now two GaaS games from DC property. Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad. But maybe there will be a sizable single-player campaign to play in Knights.

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
If Suicide Squad is supposed to be the GaaS type game.... I'm scared

Please come through Rocksteady 🤞

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Really disappointed in Gotham Knights, not at all what I expected.

And with Rocksteady also making a MP game the hype is totally dead for me now.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The idea of the new Batman game is nice but the gameplay and combat looked rough, very been there done that.

iareec

Banned
Jul 19, 2020
I hope to get more news about consoles and games. Gotham Knights seems to be a game to forget, can't wait to get it in PS Plus February 2022.
Edit: It should be a Batman game and give co-op option if you want to play as Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.