Not open for further replies.
1 gift from QueenVulpix

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nilou!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nilou said:
Today was a good day, first day of clinicals went well and completed my first official week back of work since march yesterday so as celebration you all get another chance at free stuff.

We had some new members join recently so I'm allowing junior members to enter this time as I felt really bad that multiple people who joined in the past week couldn't enter the last one.

As always anyone from any region is free to enter, I'll send the appropriate PSN code for the winners region.

Good luck all!

These are our awesome prizes:

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
QueenVulpix Wow, thanks again for hosting the giveaway! I hope you do not go broke trying to help others at this frequency.

Every day I feel more and more that "Are we the baddies?" would be hilariously accurate with what is going on. 😂

Seeing that Advantage trailer be like

every-day-we-stray-further-from-god-13259410.png

FireCloud

Dec 26, 2017
You can become a snack too

Shuhei is such a good sport. I'm glad Playstation has had people like him involved from the beginning. I truly get the feeling there is more than just money involved when decisions are made on the future of the platform and the games that are made (.... and moneyhatted ;-) )

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Yep it's roasting. Thankfully I'm visiting my mum so I'm in the country. I dread to think what it's like back at my flat in London.

I thought the UK was characteristically a cloudy and rain country. even when I visited London a few summers back, it was mostly raining. couldn't go out without an umbrella for like 2 days

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't we also have the Sony CEO saying something about a hardcore push?

Big Sony is making sure little SIE is getting all the funding it needs.

Sony cares a lot about their PS division. It is crazy to see since 15 odd years ago it was less so.

Iirc Jimbo said it when they first started talking about PS5.

No one expected them to actually go all out like this though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.