Status
Not open for further replies.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely glorious month! This launch is something else i have 4 games already! Building up that next-gen backlog early

random88

Oct 25, 2017
Not US
I have no problem with todays announcements, but I'm thinking... There is no way they are going to ignore Bloodborne, right? I know it's not a big seller on the level of Spider-Man, but they surely know that enough people want it patched for next-gen.

Kirudo

May 1, 2020
oh, i bought the final fantasy dlcs thinking they would give the standard version :(, at least i only spent 10 bucks

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
If you got PS Plus, You get 20 games, plus Bugsnax, boost mode framerate upgrades in plenty PS4 games, Miles Morales, Demon's Souls, etc...

If isn't the best Playstation launch line up ever i don't know what is. Good to see Sony not resting after a great generation tbh!

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
If you got PS Plus, You get 20 games, plus Bugsnax, boost mode framerate upgrades in plenty PS4 games, Miles Morales, Demon's Souls, etc...

If isn't the best Playstation launch line up ever i don't know what is. Good to see Sony not resting after a great generation tbh!
Yeah this is incredibly valuable for what the price of PS+ is right now.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

But Jim Ryan doesn't know what he's doing!

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017

Especially for PS4 first timer with their new PS5 & PS+ Collection of first-party games.

Crazy crazy lineup.

Nov 8, 2017
Uhhhhhhhhh...

Did something happen to Twitter?

I can't access or even look at them right now...
It's your guardian angel trying to protect your sanity.
I'm a bit shocked to see the fake platypus Pokémon in this Temtem chart. It was better design than any of the real Pokémon starters in SwSh. I guess Temtem paid for it.

cyh2oBEPgQY-y53mf31XrfLFoz0BhbcbwHuBZJlr-GDMMnNyChjHeLNGJoNhQhkXY7CjG-6pvdZ2mUsxoHTxE2oRuvaIFPBMYrOsqiTF2FBB0BFXJYOyTcQ7XjTtpyPaEwbTCPEvV3uDKvG3Yg
Wow a whole $2 off! How can you possibly pass up those kinds of savings?
Yeah and I think she'll really dig the visual style of it too. Gonna show her the trailer later while waiting in line to vote lol.

We're both taking a half day to go early vote today. Some people I know in the clerk's office were saying the lines have had 4+ hour waits at times over the last couple weeks. Everyone remember to plan ahead for voting!
It still blows me away the majority of states still don't have vote by mail. We've had it for ages and it's fantastic.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
I can't seem to find a straight answer for this...

When I get a PS5, will I be able to set it as my "main console" through PSN and be able to download to it everything that was already downloaded to my PS4?

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
I can't seem to find a straight answer for this...

When I get a PS5, will I be able to set it as my "main console" through PSN and be able to download to it everything that was already downloaded to my PS4?

Yes and yes.

You can also transfer your PS4 titles via WiFi and store them and play them from an external hard drive.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
Do I understand correctly that you actually need the physical console to redeem Bugsnax? My pre-order might not make it by Jan 4.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Do I understand correctly that you actually need the physical console to redeem Bugsnax? My pre-order might not make it by Jan 4.

doesn't sound that way. the text of the announcement only clarifies that the PS+ benefit is only for the PS5 version of the game (PS4 version not included). Doesn't say anything about needing to own a PS5 to redeem it, which would be an outlier for new console launches on PS+. You've always been able to redeem any game no matter what system you own.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I have no problem with todays announcements, but I'm thinking... There is no way they are going to ignore Bloodborne, right? I know it's not a big seller on the level of Spider-Man, but they surely know that enough people want it patched for next-gen.

they "ignored" Bloodborne for PS4 Pro, there's a good chance they do it again for PS5.

with Demon's Souls as a launch title it just makes more sense to put BB up on the PS+ collection now, and do a full Remaster later.

How many more announcements left?

think that's it for today.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017

It really is an incredible launch lineup. Honestly, the whole first 12 month lineup is absolutely bonkers. More content coming than the first 2+ years of PS4 lol (which was by far the worst PS launch, imo, especially because of no BC).

There's like 7 games on the PS+ Collection that I don't have and want to play. Then there's the upcoming Plus games, and Destruction All Stars free early next year. And I got one year of Now on sale a couple months ago, and there's still over a dozen games there I want to play.

Just between all that "free" stuff, I'd be set for a whole year, at least. Add on the couple dozen PS4 games in my backlog, Miles, Ghost of Tsushima, Ratchet, Deathloop, Horizon 2, God of War 2, Kena, and a ton I'm sure I'm missing... it's gonna be a crazy year.

It'll be interesting to see what they start doing in 2022/23 onwards, once all of MS's billions in acquisitions start to bear fruit. Hopefully Sony doesn't get complacent.

It still blows me away the majority of states still don't have vote by mail. We've had it for ages and it's fantastic.
Yeah, in Indiana you can only request a mail in ballot for a "valid reason" and according to our Republican state government, COVID is not a valid reason to request one. Absolutely fucking insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.