• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

What's stopping Sony from lowering the PS4 price for the PS5's launch, they could've reached the PS2's lifetime sales if they cheaped it out like a year or two ago.

PS2 didn't have PSN to help sell more "digital" copies ;)
Incredible. Shows you how important and what a monster PSN is.

Regardint the price: Yeah, Sony should drop the price at least to $249. $199 would be perfect.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018

What's stopping Sony from lowering the PS4 price for the PS5's launch, they could've reached the PS2's lifetime sales if they cheaped it out like a year or two ago.

I never realized how cheap the PS2 got. They basically gave it away at the end, no surprise it's the best selling console of all time.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Good day for PS+ that's for sure. I'm down for all those games, I've already played Hollow Knight on Switch, but I am stupid enough to try for the plat (hey, I got Cupheads...)
PS+ Collection sounds great as well, and wonderfully convenient. Might be tempted to sell off a few physical disks since I wont need them anymore.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
PS5 players on the 12-16th
CarefreeExhaustedAngelfish-small.gif

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia

Is this something like a Limited run Games? I would buy physical at a later date but I worry if it will be available.

They are going to do whats best for them financially. If they feel that PS4 are going to sell with this price anyway, they wont drop the price. Maybe next year?

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017

You thought they were finished

I CANT TAKE ALL THIS NEWS
  • New features for PS5 – When PS5 arrives, you'll be able to remotely launch games, manage storage on your console if you run out of space while downloading a game, and quickly sign in to PS5 straight from the PS App.

well this is great. They def are making it easy as hell to manage storage on the system.

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017

You thought they were finished

Updated user interface – The first thing you'll notice is the sleek new user interface of the redesigned PS App. The new home screen lets you quickly see what your friends are playing and access details about your recently played games, including your Trophy List.

Messages integration – For a unified experience, the PS Messages app feature will now be integrated in the updated PS App so you can seamlessly message your friends all in one place. As part of this integration, PS Messages will no longer be available as a standalone app. Your existing messages and threads in PS Messages will be carried over to the updated PS App.

Voice Chat and Party Groups – You can now create party groups from PS App, and voice chat with up to 15 other friends though your mobile phone. Also, a note to fans: the PlayStation team is looking into your feedback around the Parties changes introduced in the PS4 system software update 8.00. There are no updates to share today, but thanks for speaking up about your concerns – we're listening and evaluating.

Natively integrated PlayStation Store and remote downloads – The new native PS Store experience enables fast and smooth shopping and browsing, with the ability to remotely download games and add-ons directly to your PS4 and PS5.

New features for PS5 – When PS5 arrives, you'll be able to remotely launch games, manage storage on your console if you run out of space while downloading a game, and quickly sign in to PS5 straight from the PS App.

All the latest PlayStation news – The Explore tab surfaces Official News from game developers and PS Blog content to help you stay up to date with the world of PlayStation.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Ya'll been going insane for lack of news I'm actually going insane with all the shit announced I cant take this lmao. hurry up nov 12th.

Status
Not open for further replies.