Not open for further replies.
1 gift from Queen Vulpix
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nilou!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nilou said:
    To celebrate the PS5 now being officially released in both the US and Europe what better time then now to make another giveaway after so long? As always the giveaway is open to everyone regardless of region!

I'd like to thank @Figboy 's generosity for helping to make this giveaway possible.

These are our awesome prizes:

1 gift from Queen Vulpix
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nilou!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nilou said:
    Merry Vulpixmas everyone!

tenor.gif

My apologies for not being around much in quite a long time now, I wasn't however going to let that change the fact that I wanted to spread the holiday cheer and give a little Christmas gift to a lucky member of PS Era! I just wish I could give far more substantial a Christmas gift than what I am able to. As with all my giveaways anyone from any region is welcome to enter. Good luck to all who enter!

tenor.gif

1 gift from fanboy
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from fanboy fanboy!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

fanboy said:
    Merry Christmas. Stay home, stay safe and stay positive. I know this is a PlayStation thread, but I wanted to put a smile on someone from my most beloved thread on Era, so here is a chance to win digital code for The Touryst for Xbox consoles.

• Xbox One Xbox One: The Touryst - Won by Rommaz Rommaz (2 entries)

Status
    Not open for further replies.