jersey
we're never gonna get hades are we?

image0.gif

jimbo making the practical moves

well thanks for ruining my childhood memories lol 😭

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
What's everyones favourite game from PS4's gen? Mine is probably a tie between TLOU2 and God of War
This is tough. I would say it's a tie between God of War, Bloodborne and Ghost of Tsushima, with honorable mentions for The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2 and The Last of Us Part 2. If I had to choose only one I would say God of War.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
What's everyones favourite game from PS4's gen? Mine is probably a tie between TLOU2 and God of War
Oh what a question.....Uncharted 4, Sonic Mania, Tekken 7, Horizon, Days Gone, Crash 4, Spider-Man, Streets of Rage 4, Death Stranding...so many. If we count the old cross gen i will also count Evil Within, Yakuza Zero and Transformers Devastation.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
Horizon is my GotG but I really enjoyed pretty much all of them. I Platinum'd God of War, Spider-Man (twice now), Horizon, Shadow of the Colossus, Ghost of Tsushima, Bloodborne, would've gotten the one for Uncharted 4 if it wasn't for the multiplayer trophies and will get them for Miles Morales, TLOU 2 and maybe even Death Stranding once the patch drops for that one. Heck, I even got the Platinum for the games I didn't necessarily love, like Infamous Second Son and First Light, The Order or Ratchet and Clank.

Man, what a fantastic generation that was and easily my favorite PlayStation generation. The Horizon trailer at E3 2015 convinced me to get a PS4 and it's been pretty amazing ever since. There's just this baseline quality that you can't find anywhere else.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017

Super easy, Bloodborne is probably my GOAT.

Top 10 is harder but more fun.

1. Bloodborne
2. Divinity : Original Sin 2
3. It Takes Two
4. Celeste
5. Death Stranding
6. Resogun
7. God of War
8. Tetris Effect
9. Final Fantasy VII Remake
10. The Last of Us Part II

Last edited:

madmisterf

Oct 26, 2017
So happy to see the love for Bloodborne. I was hyped for the game since the Project Beast leak but never thought I would end up liking it even more than Dark Souls.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, I don't even know if in-house Square Studios ever released a movie that isn't FF related (but I'm not the best person to affirm that). But Spirits Within, Advent Children and Kingsglaive are distributed by Sony Pictures/Aniplex.

Anyway, their relationship goes much further. Sony already helped Square save itself from bankruptcy and Square helped Sony back some years later.
Thanks, I never knew this.
I only like the apes and Specter lol 🙈 Astro running with a giant net would be cute.
Well fair enough lol

Deleted member 96395

Alt account
Banned
May 13, 2021

Kunjiru

Apr 14, 2020
I really wonder if the fact that Final Nioh Fantasy is rumoured to be PS5 exclusive means that we'll get Sony show before E3 since they would want to show it themselves?

Night Hunter

Dec 5, 2017
Goddamn, this second Pfizer shot really do be hitting different...

That said, excited for SEs press conference. Not as much as the Dragon Quest stream in a few days though. DQ11 was just so damn good! The true JRPG king of the last generation.

DC5remy

Jan 20, 2018
Denver co
Goddamn, this second Pfizer shot really do be hitting different...

That said, excited for SEs press conference. Not as much as the Dragon Quest stream in a few days though. DQ11 was just so damn good! The true JRPG king of the last generation.

i had to call into work the 3rd day. I never call in and I'm in good shape. That shot really does F you up

Kunjiru

Apr 14, 2020
Rumor is that it was leaked from Square's own showcase, although I suppose it could always be shown at both shows.

Yeah, that's why I'm wondering. Maybe Square just said to Sony "Aight, imma make this party crazy myself, peace" and it's going to be shown on their conference first 😎 And Sony will just get some weak ass trailer for their eventual event

Status
Not open for further replies.