• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 95442

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2021
The 2 tracks last night had me hyped, now we're getting reviews today.... and then we have to wait 6 more days. It'll be too much haha

and they said Sony isn't doing enough to market this.

Its one of the unsung strengths for Playstation, along with support studios, and people in top positions (Cerny, Rhode, Shuhei). Getting people excited the right amount, especially for a product which is still not that mass market and has very different types catering to tastes (sad dad around trees meme notwithstanding) is a very demanding art and Sony seem to keep getting it right.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Do we have any journalists like this who have a pro-Sony slant? I know there are some neutral who deal only in facts like Jason Schreier but most of them seem to favour MS.
Haha Tae Kim, he's worth 2-3 Xbox-leaning journos on his own

mmmm edit for clarity: I'm not calling anyone a shill, these journos are fine at their job, It's usually just the twitter feeds where I see things get spicy 👀

Last edited:

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
the studio is buzzing with excitement. it's finally time!
kratos-god-of-war.gif

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Do we know who's doing the review thread for Ragnarok? I just got back from the gym, can do it if nobody else is

Oct 30, 2017
Forspoken is going to be fucking amazing.
I think you're right.

Aesthetically they've really nailed the game. The combat and traversal looks diverse, challenging, and fun.

If the combat and traversal really flows and feels smooth and rewarding as it looks, then we are in for a treat. I love a good action combat system. I'm a sucker for God of War, Ninja Gaiden, Souls, Nioh, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Rising, etc. If the combat can feel comparably satisfying, I'm all in.

MrTomato

Jan 20, 2022
I am getting this game just for the track and the visuals which is living upto the name of the Studio and engine (Luminous). Anything else is just bonus.
That's fair. Visuals and track are not enough for me personally. If the open world design is as generic as it seems, then I'll play this way later. I just can't get myself to spend 20+ hours on a game, if it just feels repetitive.
Obviously, I won't judge it before I see the final product

Status
Not open for further replies.