• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
I remember ave big and heavy the PS3 was that was a beast. Boy Sony had so many early issues ,no rumble ,new format high price. Its amazing how they where able to turn that around

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I remember ave big and heavy the PS3 was that was a beast. Boy Sony had so many early issues ,no rumble ,new format high price. Its amazing how they where able to turn that around

and yet, it is still the defining "premium" console experience to me

they put their heads down and let the games do the talking, same as they are now. look how well that works even if it pisses off forum goers.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
a brand new IP. shit takes time.

i wouldn't expect to see anything from them for at least another year

I know it takes time. Not rushing them, merely curious. Excited what they do next. Bend, after all did make the best open world Sony game 👀

They started working on their open-world new IP in the summer of 2021, so we're probably going to get a trailer of what their game looks like next year.

Oh, right. Forgot about that. So yeah, guess we are a little ways out. Still sad we're not getting a follow up to the best open world Sony game :(

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
PS3 George Forman grill is the most luxurious console I have owned.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
The original PS3 kinda perfected how excessive design can still look high-quality. You may not need four USB ports, Memory Stick ports, CompactFlash/MicroDrive slots, or an SD/MMC slot, or Super Audio CD playback support but it's there and you're gonna pay for that luxury dammit

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

You are way too fast at sharing news.

e79a46fd361162dfd142d03aaa6f0beb.jpg

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
I would love for them to FLEX and show something at Game Awards next month but more realistically I expect to see something next spring/summer.
I know it's never going to happen but god can you just imagine if it happened, insomniac would be unstoppable lol

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Agree with those about the size of the new PS5. The more we see comparisons, it really becomes obvious they actually made it smaller.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We'll hear about Wolverine whenever they do the next showcase. Probably in the summer or early fall of 2024. Wolverine probably a mid/late 2025 game I would guess.

Rixam

Jan 2, 2023
We'll hear about Wolverine whenever they do the next showcase. Probably in the summer or early fall of 2024. Wolverine probably a mid/late 2025 game I would guess.
Honestly 2025 would be crazy good if Wolverine, Ghost 2, Bluepoints new game and the rumoured FromSoft game all hit - not particularly unrealistic too

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Bring back the Monolith design the PS2 rocked the world with.
Yes please.

I like when the 1st parties take weird swings with their console designs. Give me more Gamecubes, Xbox 360s, and PS5s.
GameCube and 360 were great designs though. The PS3 was weird...but had elegant views from some angles.

Super_Slim_PS3_35454664_35454666_35454667_35454668_17.jpg

The PS5 not being able to sit horizontally without a stand is just a bad design choice. I also hate the overaggressive asymmetry.

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
I had the horizontal blue stand for PS2 which was totally unnecessary but looked cool. 😎

vqyEZpkOx2x55U7ACMTSbUycNkmJtuNV8QSXvaJIa-I.jpg

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
Playing Days Gone and this was such a cool moment
When you drive to a new town with Boozer on the backseat and a song starts playing, they disabled the zombies and the fuel consumption so you could just enjoy that moment of driving a bike with your mate and a song in the background.
A very nice moment

Status
Not open for further replies.