• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of indies, which game releases first?

Silksong or Little Devil Inside?

Logan Hardy

Dec 26, 2018
Can't link it but on the latest episode of kinda funny xcast at 37:00 a " hype tweet" for stellar blade can be found from parris.

Clippy

Feb 11, 2022
With the wording on that last Little Devil Inside update, I would not at all be surprised if it's not released for many more years. It's much closer, rhetorically, to "we're completely resetting" than it is to "expect it soon."

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017

Looks cool, reminds me a bit of the original Legacy of Kain.

We are so spoiled with the amount of great games coming out. My backlog is so big and I'm loving it.

PS4 gen I couldn't buy everything I was interested in and my backlog started to really explode around that time, but now I can't even keep up with all the game announcements, it's crazy!

Ganepark32

Nov 21, 2021
Man, didn't realize how personal this game was to Abubakar Salim (Tales of Kenzera: Zau). Grief and processing the loss of his father:

View: https://twitter.com/Abzybabzy/status/1780974638098506086

Damn, beautifully shot and beautifully poignant. Really hit me as someone who is also still dealing with the grief I feel for losing my father in recent years.

Really hoping for the best for Abu, Surgent Games and Tales of Kenzera: ZAU. So happy that so many eyes will be put on it thanks to it being on PS+. I've already pre-ordered as more than happy to support indie devs and because of the parallels with losing my own father.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
I just saw what is EC and it is too far fetched that he is taking about that imo.

Really? It is the big game for Gamepass this month too so 🤷‍♂️

Man, didn't realize how personal this game was to Abubakar Salim (Tales of Kenzera: Zau). Grief and processing the loss of his father:

View: https://twitter.com/Abzybabzy/status/1780974638098506086

He touched on this briefly during TGA where he spoke about his dad. I don't think I can watch this tbh but Abubakar is great and I wish him nothing of the best

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am not looking forward to SB review thread, I feel like that will be a shitshow no matter what.

Velgo

Dec 9, 2021
Damn, beautifully shot and beautifully poignant. Really hit me as someone who is also still dealing with the grief I feel for losing my father in recent years.

Really hoping for the best for Abu, Surgent Games and Tales of Kenzera: ZAU. So happy that so many eyes will be put on it thanks to it being on PS+. I've already pre-ordered as more than happy to support indie devs and because of the parallels with losing my own father.
He gave a nice speech about it at the Game Awards I believe. I'll buy it for sure

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Sea of Thieves will do really good on PS platform. I checked on US, UK and AUS psn top sellers page and it's already above Dragon's Dogma 2 and bunch of GaaS games. I'm glad they ported stuff like Pentiment and Hi-Fi inbetween their big one, despite Phil being aware these games won't sell too much.

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Huh so I entered some giveaway in the Tales of Kenzera discord and apparently I won 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.