• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
So speculative games at the Sony Showcase based on rumours as well as speculation on promised events:

Gravity Rush 2 Remaster.
MediEvil 2 Remake.
New AstroBot.
Concord Gameplay.

My speculation:

Maybe more Marathon?
Cory Barlog/SSM new I.P?
More Death Stranding 2?

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
I do wonder if Ghost will improve on the shortcomings I had with the game such as stealth and weapon diversity in the sequel.

Macija

Aug 14, 2018
So speculative games at the Sony Showcase based on rumours as well as speculation on promised events:

Gravity Rush 2 Remaster.
MediEvil 2 Remake.
New AstroBot.
Concord Gameplay.

My speculation:

Maybe more Marathon?
Cory Barlog/SSM new I.P?
More Death Stranding 2?
Until Dawn Remake should be there, and if we are lucky a new game in the series.

David Matter

Banned
Apr 16, 2024
I´ve never tried medievil before, i play on PS mostly exclusives, but is medievil a quick game that I can sit a couple of hours and complete? any recommendation in the difficulty settings etc..? I will read your recommendations! thank you!

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I´ve never tried medievil before, i play on PS mostly exclusives, but is medievil a quick game that I can sit a couple of hours and complete? any recommendation in the difficulty settings etc..? I will read your recommendations! thank you!

There aren't any difficulty settings, and it'll take around six or so hours to complete.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017

Incredibly easy choice for me.
God of War, TLOU, and Ghost

Only other one on the list that would be a definite day 1 buy is Spider-Man, but I'm also not very into the Marvel stuff, tbh (I just like Insomniac gameplay). I don't hate it, but I prefer original worlds and am definitely feeling the Marvel fatigue. If they had Ratchet up there instead, I'd have a lot more difficulty in picking.

Red Dead 2 was a legitimately awful game, possibly my biggest disappointment ever after absolutely loving the first one on PS3. The controls were such absolute ass that it was a huge pain to do literally anything. Incredibly developed and detailed world that was an absolute pain in the ass to actually do anything in. Great story though, and I forced myself to finish for that reason. But I'm just really not very excited for anything Rockstar as a result (and I don't care about any online modes).

Bethesda has been a big disappointment ever since Fallout 4. But I would definitely give ES6 a shot a some point, since there's still really nothing else like their games out there, unfortunately.

Kojima is just too convoluted for me these days. Haven't played DS yet. I loved MGS as a kid/teen, but watching hours straight of nonsensical cutscenes isn't for me at the moment (and I get enough of that from Final Fantasy lol). I do like his designs and style though, and the cutscenes are always well directed, even if they don't make sense haha.

Haven't played Cyberpunk yet, despite loving Witcher 3. The reports of rampant transphobia at the studio pretty much took it off my radar and I haven't really followed CDPR since.

Status
Not open for further replies.