Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Kojima is playing us as like a fiddle.

That's what he meant with the ropes and stick.

The ropes being the strings and the stick being the bow.
We're the fiddle.

741.gif

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Atmospheric sounds are chill af. It's like listening to Burial without a beat.

The genre is called ambient (or in this case dark ambient) and you should definitely check it out more :)

Brian Eno is the god king of the genre, also check out Dean Hurley's "Anthology Resource Vol. 1" on Spotify, it's a companion piece from Twin Peaks season 3's dark ambient tracks. If you dig what you're hearing on this stream you'll for sure like that.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
playable demo that involves you taking the first steps to make a device that allows you to connect with another player.
create the rope
it's in your hands

Kojima has done this before, maybe not on the multiplayer level but rather than telling us what Silent Hills was, or showing us a trailer of what it was, he gave it to us. He put it in our hands to make of it what we would. Would be pretty fuckin' smart to do the same thing with Death Stranding. Why show me gameplay when you can let me the, the person who's gonna buy it, touch it first. He also did this shit with Ground Zeroes.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
so could've that spanish source got it wrong with TLOU2 being a Nov game release and somehow it ends up being Death Stranding in November? Cause that would be hype.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Alright, I've lost interest. I'll check this thread later.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah I fully support this. DEATH STRANDING: Tomorrow Is In Your Hands = Death Stranding is in your hands tomorrow. It won't be the full game, but it will probably be a Metal Gear: Ground Zeroes type thing. A standalone prequel demo thingy.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I don't like how much of a spectacle all of this is becoming too be totally honest. There's something about it that's rubbing me the wrong way. I'm still very interested in the game and will almost certainly buy it, but this whole thing is a bit much. I seriously don't know why these particular teases are making me feel this way. I'm usually hyped for anything game related I'm interested in.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
The ''tomorrow is in your hands'' tagline is definitely interesting. What if there is a demo or beta of some sorts?

Damn you Kojima, I have so many things to do but I''l be popping in here and in the stream every couple of minutes.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
"
Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the stranded remnants of the future in his hands, Sam embarks on a journey to reunite the shattered world one step at a time. What is the mystery of the Death Stranding? What will Sam discover on the road ahead? A genre defining gameplay experience holds these answers and more.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Can this loop last long? I dont want to miss it but having that loop fullscreen on my tv is depressing lol

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
So it's a game about babysitting a fetus and keeping it alive and safe from paranormal/evil things as we walk across a surreal world turned upside down and all around?

Status
Not open for further replies.