• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Qwark, thanks for the gift, luckily I had an egg spot open and got an egg.

I'll hit some stops in a little bit and get some out to you guys.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Level 35+ getting trading on Saturday, 25+ on Sunday.

Edit: Maybe, currently unverified. Looking for source.

Sorry guys, I think it was speculation.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Huh, swapping Solrock and Lunitone on the summer solstice. Guessing that means they'll probably flip back on the winter solstice.

Also - JESUS CHRIST, that many of you guys are 40?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I shouldn't be too surprised many of you posting are super enthusiasts of Pokemon go and are level 40, but I'm still kinda shocked lol!!! I stopped playing at lv 28 two years ago, and after heavy play since the tyranitar event I'm now level 30. However I had no idea the exp needed for 40 was so much crazier exponentially!

I have a question about Raids, when fighting the tough ones is it better to throw every Pokemon body you can at it? Or is it better just to attack with say, 1 or 2 of your strongest super effective attackers, lose, revive, and repeat with those?

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
I shouldn't be too surprised many of you posting are super enthusiasts of Pokemon go and are level 40, but I'm still kinda shocked lol!!! I stopped playing at lv 28 two years ago, and after heavy play since the tyranitar event I'm now level 30. However I had no idea the exp needed for 40 was so much crazier exponentially!

I have a question about Raids, when fighting the tough ones is it better to throw every Pokemon body you can at it? Or is it better just to attack with say, 1 or 2 of your strongest super effective attackers, lose, revive, and repeat with those?

Realistically it doesn't matter too much. If you're worried about revives, send out tankier Pokemon, but otherwise prioritize DPS.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I'm out of gifts right now but if anyone wants to spruce up their friend list, feel free to add me:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Tap on the Trainer icon, check top of your phone, should be a "ME" and "FRIENDS" tab at the top. Swipe to your left to show the FRIENDS tab.

As of writing, FRIENDS is still currently locked (I am lv33).

Go into your profile page thing, swipe left to get to the new friend tab. Then click Add Friend and it will show your code.

You have to be level 40 right now though.

Have to be lvl 40 for now

Thanks, folks! I'll be sure to post mine when I can, and I'm also getting level 38 displayed. Moving fast!

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
lol I'm level 31 (only got intk the game again last month, I last played it in 2016 before Sun and Moon)

I hope for the best lol...

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Do the postcards go anywhere after or are they just lost after you're done looking at them?

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
I added a bunch of people from this thread. Hard to keep track of names.

I'm 5253 8904 5957

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, you need to have open space. Btw, i also got other items. Like just got another gift with egg, 2 revives and 2 max revives. My 1st gift also had 5 great and 5 ultra balls

So if you dont have enough space, does it just delete fhe 7km egg, or does it still let you redeem it when ou got enough space?

Status
Not open for further replies.