• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If I remember correctly, they healed everyone's pokemon last time they did this nearly 2 years ago

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of my Pokemon went up. Very excited about this. Also, my Porygon went up by a lot.

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Dragonites & TTars gained a good bit. Both of my 100s gained over 200 cp.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Why Kyogre? Mine went up by 100 cp. Mine was 100% though.

I think you have that backwards? It gained over 100%. Else, we wouldn't need to heal our magikarps
Yeah, seems like HP got significantly buffed (Blissey only lost a little bit while Lapras and Rhydon gained HP.) That might possibly mean (high) defense got nerfed. Still doesn't explain why Blissey got so much lower though.

Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017
Dragonite and tyranitar got big buffs

My best tyranitar went up about 150cp
My best dragonite about 200cp
Rayquaza also went up about 200cp

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I think they just healed everything, either that or I'm having server issues.

Edit: They didn't heal my Blissey/Chansey's, which weren't hurt before so idk.

Edit 2: Oh yep, they reverted back.

Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017
They have reverted but that means that everthing that got a nerf now does not have full health

Wait to see what they do next :-)

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Seems like almost everything besides Snorlax, Blissey and Slaking were winners. Mewtwo got virtually no change to its CP. My maxed out Gengar jumped by about 300 points.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
it was dark when Gen 2 launched in Virginia. I remember right after they launched I went to downtown Norfolk to catch what I could and it was pretty dark already. It was also February so it was pretty cold.

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And I think Gen 3 (not including the Ghost Pokemon) was just before 4 pm. So, new Pokemon like this don't really have a set pattern/time period to follow

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
so is the theory that this is happening today or still a few days out?

any word on if eggs will be switched out?

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
so is the theory that this is happening today or still a few days out?

any word on if eggs will be switched out?

The current main theories are:
Today, 5 pm (Johto launch time)
Thursday, 3 pm or 5 pm (Usual update time or Johto launch time, usual date when updates are forced)
Next Tuesday, 3 pm (Usual update time + Mewtwo ends)
All times CST.

We still need the CP change to go live again, the storage space increase to go live (assuming there is one), and for the update to be forced.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
The current main theories are:
Today, 5 pm (Johto launch time)
Thursday, 3 pm or 5 pm (Usual update time or Johto launch time, usual date when updates are forced)
Next Tuesday, 3 pm (Usual update time + Mewtwo ends)
All times CST.

We still need the CP change to go live again, the storage space increase to go live (assuming there is one), and for the update to be forced.
lol okay. I was deciding if I should think about changing my plans for the evening. what's new today will be new tomorrow I guess

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the increased spawn variety has gone live. Seeing mons that I rarely do around here from my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.