• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
**October Community Day features Litwick**
Sat Oct 15, from 2pm to 5pm

- Evolving to Chandelure learns new Charge Move: Poltergeist
- T4 Lampent Raids from 5pm to 10pm will spawn Litwick around the gym for 30min after raid completion

**Bonus**
- 3x Catch XP
- 2x Catch Candy
- 2x XL Chance
- 3 Hour Lures and Incense
- AR Snapshot
- One extra Special Trade (max 2)
- 50% Trade Stardust Cost

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
**Fashion Week**
Tues Sept 27 (10am) to Mon Oct 3 (8pm)

- New Pokemon: Mareanie & Toxapex
- Shiny Furfrou
- New fashionable costumes: Diglett, Dugtrio, Absol, Toxicroak
- Timed Research and some Field Research rewards some of the above costumed Pokémon
- Wild Spawns with costumes: Butterfree, Croagunk, Blitzle, Diglett, Kirlia, Absol
- Other Wild Spawns: Frillish (F), Murkrow, Glameow, Gothita, Furfrou, Mareanie
- T1 Raids: Costumes (Diglett, Shinx, Croagunk), Scraggy, Furfrou
- T3 Raids: Costumes (Butterfree, Kirlia, Absol), Mareanie
- T5: Yveltal
- Mega Raids: Lopunny
- 7km Eggs have costumes: Diglett, Shinx, Smoochum, Croagunk

1 gift from Cels

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cels Cels!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cels said:
Prime Code #10

20x ultra balls, 5x max revive, 1x rocket radar

Follow these steps to redeem a code online.

1. Visit this website.
  1. Log in using the same credentials you use to access your Pokémon GO account.
  1. Enter your code.
  1. After successfully redeeming a code, a message will display that the items have been added to your inventory.

Follow these steps to redeem a code in game (Android only).

1. From the in-game map, tap the Poké Ball Menu.
  1. Tap the Shop icon.
  1. At the bottom of the in-game shop, enter your code in the text field under Promos.
  1. Tap Redeem.
Note: In-game code redemption is currently only available for Android devices. If you use an iOS device, please use the process above to redeem your code.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Pokemon Go Pokemon Go: 20x ultra balls, 5x max revive, 1x rocket radar - Won by Wijuci Wijuci (6 entries)

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Season Of Light Continues

Five Star Raid Schedule

Sept 27th to Oct 8th - Yveltal (Shiny debut)
Oct 8th to Oct 20th - Xerneas (Shiny debut)
Oct 20th to 27th - Giratina Altered Forme
Oct 27th to Nov 8th - Giratina Origin Forme

Raid Hours, every Wednesday at 6pm local time

Oct 5th - Yveltal
Oct 12th - Xerneas
Oct 19th - Xerneas
Oct 26th - Giratina Altered Forme

Mega Raids:

Sept 27th to Oct 8th - Mega Lopunny
Oct 8th to Oct 20th - Mega Manectric
Oct 20th to Nov 8th - ???

Events:

Oct 5th to 11th - Evolving Stars Event
Oct 8th - Mega Gyarados Raid Day
Oct 14th to 17th - Festival of Lights
October 15th - Litwick Community Day
Oct 20th to Nov 1st - Halloween

Spotlight Hours, every Tuesday at 6pm local time:

Oct 4th - Purrloin, x2 EXP for Evolving
Oct 11th - Haunter, 2x Stardust
Oct 18th - Misdreavus, 2x Catch EXP
Oct 25th - Shuppet, 2x EXP for Evolving (Bring your buddy out for something special at the beginning and ending of this spotlight)

Research Breakthrough- Shedinja (Shiny debut)

View: https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/1574852102467293188?t=uhdvvrDYbOcDf_sP_MjrDQ&s=19

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
I managed to get a shiny bacon bird on my second ever raid for it, so happy with that. Just wish it didn't cost so much energy to move it to Home.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
**Evolving Stars Event**
Wed Oct 5 at 10am, to Tues Oct 11 at 8pm

- Evolve Cosmog for 25 candy. More opportunities to get Cosmog later.
- Wild Spawns: Kakuna, Pidgeotto, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Haunter, Rhyhorn, Seadra, Scyther, Eevee, Swinub, Ralts, Duskull, Tynamo, Litwick, Helioptile
- Field Research: Stardust, Evo items, Mega energy
- 4 Collection Challenges for more Evo items
- GBL Evolution Cup

**Raids**
- Sept 27 to Oct 8: Yveltal & Mega Lopunny
- Oct 8 to Oct 20: Xerneas & Mega Manectric

**Mega Gyarados Raid Day**
Sat Oct 8, from 2pm to 5pm
- 5 extra daily Raid Passes
- Bonus shiny chance for Gyarados

1 gift from Cels

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cels said:
Prime gaming Code #11
  1. Visit this website.
  1. Enter your code.
  1. After successfully redeeming a code, a message will display that the items have been added to your inventory.

1. Tap the Shop icon.
  1. At the bottom of the in-game shop, enter your code in the text field under Promos.
  1. Tap Redeem.
Note: In-game code redemption is currently only available for Android devices. If you use an iOS device, please use the process above to redeem your code.

• Pokemon Go Pokemon Go: Prime Gaming Code #11 - Won by mrjohill mrjohill (5 entries)

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm still back on the old set of A Cosmic Companion tiers, since I got stuck on the Earn 10 Candies walking with your buddy, and haven't been going out too much lately. Since the Light event is ending today, I'm guessing you can't even unlock the next part of the Special Research anymore afterwards? Surprised they made it so limited, because I kept thinking it was a separate event-only task.

Luke92

Jan 31, 2019
So I'm still back on the old set of A Cosmic Companion tiers, since I got stuck on the Earn 10 Candies walking with your buddy, and haven't been going out too much lately. Since the Light event is ending today, I'm guessing you can't even unlock the next part of the Special Research anymore afterwards? Surprised they made it so limited, because I kept thinking it was a separate event-only task.
I'm pretty sure you get to the next part once you finish the first one. Think of it more of a part 2 unlocks on Oct 4th. They didn't say a single thing that you NEED to finish part 1 before Oct 11th.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure you get to the next part once you finish the first one. Think of it more of a part 2 unlocks on Oct 4th. They didn't say a single thing that you NEED to finish part 1 before Oct 11th.

However, they did make it seem like a "limited time" thing with evolving Cosmog. Looks like the evolve button for it doesn't even pop up until you get the Research to do so. I do know that they said they would be bringing Cosmog back so everyone can keep one and evolve another, so if it is some limited evolution thing, hopefully that'll be a second change.

Luke92

Jan 31, 2019
However, they did make it seem like a "limited time" thing with evolving Cosmog. Looks like the evolve button for it doesn't even pop up until you get the Research to do so. I do know that they said they would be bringing Cosmog back so everyone can keep one and evolve another, so if it is some limited evolution thing, hopefully that'll be a second change.
That's the same thing. You can evolve Cosmog once you get to the 2nd part of the research. The task there specifically says to evolve a Cosmog, so you'd be stuck for possibly years on page 4 if you could evolve Cosmog before getting there.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Rip totally forgot about Community Day. Managed to get two shinies in half an hour but no good IVs.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
I've had a 4* Chandelure for a while so today was useful to get the XL candy I needed to max.

Shame about the Elite Raids being in-person only but was expected that Ex Raids would return in some form at some point. Hoopa Unbound is one of the last Pokémon I need to complete my Home collection but I don't think the Unbound form can be moved to Home from Go right now anyway

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Question about Community Day moves:

If you evolve a Pokémon during CD and get their special move, and then use a TM to replace the move, can the CD move still be re-obtained if you use a TM again? Or is it lost forever?

In my mind the way it would work is that the particular Pokémon would forever have it in their potential move bank if they were evolved on CD, but I've never seen this clarified.

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
Question about Community Day moves:

If you evolve a Pokémon during CD and get their special move, and then use a TM to replace the move, can the CD move still be re-obtained if you use a TM again? Or is it lost forever?

In my mind the way it would work is that the particular Pokémon would forever have it in their potential move bank if they were evolved on CD, but I've never seen this clarified.
You need to use an Elite TM

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
**November Community Day features Teddiursa**
Sat November 12th, from 2pm to 5pm
- Evolving to Ursaluna during the FULL MOON learns the new Charge Move: High Horsepower
- From Saturday, November 12, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. to Sunday, November 13, 2022, at 6:00 a.m. local time, the Full Moon will be available
- T4 Ursaring Raids from 5pm to 10pm will spawn Teddiursa around the gym for 30min after raid completion

**Bonus**
- 3x Stardust
- 2x Catch XP
- 2x XL Chance
- 3 Hour Lures and Incense
- AR Snapshot
- One extra Special Trade (max 2)
- 50% Trade Stardust Cost

1 gift from Cels

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cels said:
Prime gaming code - 20x Ultra Balls, 5x Max Revive, 1x Super Incubator

1. Visit this website.
  1. Enter your code.

1. Tap the Shop icon.
  1. Tap Redeem.

• Pokemon Go Pokemon Go: Prime Code #12 - Won by Dark Knight Dark Knight (4 entries)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Teddiursa is November? With all the legends grinding that's not really as appealing as it once was.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Ugh, was doing a Giratina raid. Had used a remote pass, 8 of us in there, down to its last slither of health... game crashed.
Wtf? The game never crashes, why then?! Quickly went back in and the raid wasn't even showing any more.
So pissed off, still don't have Giratina and it's so rare to see that many people in a raid any more.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Ugh, was doing a Giratina raid. Had used a remote pass, 8 of us in there, down to its last slither of health... game crashed.
Wtf? The game never crashes, why then?! Quickly went back in and the raid wasn't even showing any more.
So pissed off, still don't have Giratina and it's so rare to see that many people in a raid any more.
Join the discord. People still be raiding Origin form

discord.gg

Join the Pokémon Go | Our ERA Community Discord Server!

Check out the Pokémon Go | Our ERA Community community on Discord - hang out with 180 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Nov 2, 2017
HNL

I've been able to get my remote raid pass returned to my inventory in situations like this by contacting Niantic support.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PSA: NA East, just had a copy of my buddy appear in the wild and it was Zorua. I guess they just switched the Zoruas back on, so get a buddy out!

Nov 2, 2017
HNL
Community day revelation: shiny Dragonite is a huge downgrade from Dratini and Dragonair.

Ended up with a decent Shiny 3* to keep in go and 3 more shinies to have the full line in HOME. Not a terrible haul.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
**Hoenn Mega Raid Day**
Sat Dec 3, from 2pm to 5pm

- Mega Sceptile, Mega Blaziken, Mega Swampert
- Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert caught learn their CD moves
- Bonus shiny chance for the above 3
- 5 free daily Raid Passes

**Ticket Stuff**
- Niantic wants $5 USD from you
- They'll give you 6 extra Raid Passes
- 50% more Raid XP, 2x Raid Stardust
- Bonus XL Chance

**Season 9: Mythical Wishes**
Dec 1 to Mar 1

Permanent Bonuses: Guaranteed Pokestop Gifts + Incense effectiveness while moving
Research Breakthrough: ✨Galar Mr. Mime✨, or Delibird, or Bagon, or Deino, or Furfrou, or Goomy
Choose a bonus of either XP, Stardust, or Incubator Bonus
Raids feature the Swords of Justice this month
Mega Abomasnow
XXS and XXL Pokemon
More stickers
Biome spawn rotations
< Egg rotations

**More Bonuses**
More Remote Raid Damage
More Gifts Opened (max 40)
More Gifts Sent (max 125)
More Candy from Trades (1 extra)
More XL from Trades (1 guaranteed)

pokemongolive.com

Welcome to Season 9: Mythical Wishes – Pokémon GO

As the Seasons change, you may also find different Pokémon appearing in your area and hatching from Eggs. Make sure to explore during each in-game Season to collect and train as many different Pokémon as you can! You’ll also enjoy special bonuses as you do.

**Go Tour: Hoenn**
Sat Feb 25 & Sun Feb 26 (10am to 6pm both days)

- Event in Las Vegas as well as globally
- Primal Groudon & Primal Kyogre
- Shiny Jirachi (but only if you give Niantic money)
- Unique Field Research
- T5 features all 4 Deoxys
- 4 Rotating Habitats
- New shinies: Unown H, Surskit, Gulpin, Torkoal, Cacnea, Tropius, Relicanth
- Egg pool rotation, 10km Eggs hatch Torkoal, Tropius, Relicanth

gotour.pokemongolive.com

Pokémon GO Tour: Hoenn – Global

A global adventure is coming to Trainers around the world on Saturday, February 25, 2023, and Sunday, February 26, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
For some time following the Pokémon GO Community Day today, some PokéStops will start to be unable to be spun. If you interact with them, you will find the Pokémon Kecleon on the PokéStops. This is the first appearance of Kecleon. Currently it's unclear how it will appear after the time period but we'll post more as they come
At present, due to a bug preventing Kecleon appearing with a gender, it cannot be sent to Pokémon HOME

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
Awww yes

0RCAmaZ.png

Ramako

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I'm sitting here being all proud of the fact that I'm the only trainer I've ever seen with a Milotic buddy, dreading the day they do a Feebas community event.