Status
Not open for further replies.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Inteleon will win the day once the anime releases, ash gets a sobble that ends up being the new greninja.
First its a whiny kid, later on the sass will blow everybody away.

also, how come nobody noticed, we wont be getting a new Eevee Evolution, since we have Intel-Eon already.

Sgs2008

Mar 25, 2019
1572794992636.png

Shamelessly stolen from /vp/, what do you think about the edit? I don't love the coat, but I think keeping the scarf is a big improvement.

Doesn't keep in with their soccer theme. But on it's own it's a much better design

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm wondering if Orbeetle is going to have a black shiny form with red or yellow spots and the body turning red instead
EIbw0hTWoAADes7.jpg

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Actually what bothers me about Cinderace is the weird gold stuff that's on the head. Seems too royal-ish for the concept...

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Ace as in the star soccer player, or race as in running, that's what I think they're going for. Is there a reason you think its theme might be kickboxing?
I understand what they are going for, but it reads more as joe higashi, love machine, and king kazuma than a soccer player uniform to me. Looks like an ornamental crown and harness over a bare chest with a belt and long shorts. Doesn't really look like a football kit to me.
gKsfXaD.gif

IlRVyrb.jpg

I don't see kickboxer. It's a football player or a runner. Score in Scorbunny and boot in Raboot (if that's it's name) are both football terms. We call them football boots, not cleats, in the UK and Ireland.

Please stop explaining the etymology of its name that I already understand, people, I'm talking about the visual design.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I described Grimmsnarl (Impdimps final evolution) as Green Goblin crossed with Bayonetta to my friend, and it broke his brain trying to picture it

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Honestly yeah seems like 2 leakers are around. Plus this is the time where our previous leak starts posting new Pokemon

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Do we have an estimated number of new pokemon? Just seeing the number of spoiler tagged posts on Reddit the past couple days it seems like a lot

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
I think I'm going to use Cinderace, Corviknight, Grimmsnarl, Sandaconda, Frosmoth and Grapploct. Although I feel like I'm going to see something else I like before the leaks are over.

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
I understand what they are going for, but it reads more as joe higashi, love machine, and king kazuma than a soccer player uniform to me. Looks like an ornamental crown and harness over a bare chest with a belt and long shorts. Doesn't really look like a football kit to me.
gKsfXaD.gif

IlRVyrb.jpg

Please stop explaining the etymology of its name that I already understand, people, I'm talking about the visual design.
The only similarity between Cinderace and King Kazma is they are white rabbits.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the orange thing in Cinderace's head is supposed to be a Neymar-like mohawk or some other weird footballer hair.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what the reaction would have been had they revealed Rookidee and then Corvisquire before Corviknight. That would've been siiiick.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

PaultheNerd

Dec 25, 2018
I really want clobbopus to be on my team but the fact that it's not part water really makes it hard for me.

But I mean, come on, look at it.

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
All right, I'm slowly starting to come around to Inteleon. Slowly. That said, the lack of Grass-types so far compared to there being several Water-types I'm interested in is still making jumping teams to Grookey pretty tempting.

Also really impatient to learn more about what's version exclusive. I still like Zamazenta more than Zacian, but I like Sirfetch'd's execution much more than Galarian Rapidash, and I typically base my version decision more on standard new 'mons rather than legendaries.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Game Freak should outright say Cinderace is inspired by Manchester United so that we're suppose to hate him lol.

I hope there's a Sir Alex Ferguson type character in the game. A trainer that can make downright mediocre teams seem good.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I now have the Scorbunny line in last place, Raboot and Cinderace look like straight up Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.