• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
anyone have Sableeye and Drampa?
Managed to get all the other Shield exclusives I need through surprise trade but never seen those two ever lol.
I can offer Sword exclusives, but Im not just trying to complete a living dex and not really into HA, IV etc so I dont have "awesome" pokemons

I can get you both, if you still need them.

Hey guys, does anyone have Alcremie sweets to trade? I've been trying to complete a perfect alt form dex during the Milcery event, but I can't stand battling Milcery anymore and I'm already at the point of diminishing returns.

What I need:

2 Love Sweets

1 Star Sweet

That's it.

I have spares of strawberry, berry, clover, flower and ribbon sweets (everything else, basically). If there's any pokémon you'd like instead, I can see if I have them as well (already filled my dex).

I have the Love sweets to spare, if you still need them.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
So I need five Pokémon to get the full dex (and the shiny charm). So anyone willing to trade a:
- Stonjourner
- mawile
- Cursola (I'll even take a corsola as long as it is the galarian form that I can evolve into the cursola)
-turtonater
- zacian (even if it is just for me to give it back I am totally willing to do that just to get the dex entry <- this is all I'm hoping for. But if anyone is willing to let go of theirs tell me what you would want for me to keep it)

PM me and let me know what you would want if you have any of the above.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany

If anyone wants anything from here let me know. I don't want anything in return, just need to clear some box space.

My boxes are stuffed to the brim, too, but trusting that Pokemon Home will rescue me soon enough I'm ready to raid your storage. I've sorted the groups by priority, from most wanted to still would be really neat to have:

HA + Ball
Indeedee

HA
Pincurchin
Farfetch'd

Balls
Arrokuda
Applin (jolly > bold)
Mr. Mime

If you don't want any more pokemon in return to further clutter up your space, can I tip you in held items at least? Maybe there are TRs you could save some watts on?

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
My boxes are stuffed to the brim, too, but trusting that Pokemon Home will rescue me soon enough I'm ready to raid your storage. I've sorted the groups by priority, from most wanted to still would be really neat to have:

HA + Ball
Indeedee

HA
Pincurchin
Farfetch'd

Balls
Arrokuda
Applin (jolly > bold)
Mr. Mime

If you don't want any more pokemon in return to further clutter up your space, can I tip you in held items at least? Maybe there are TRs you could save some watts on?

Kanhir might want the HA Pincurchin (unless they say otherwise) and I only have the one spare Pincurchin. I can easily breed another one for you if you want one though, so let me know. Everything else is fine for you to have I have enough left.

I think the only items I need are Flame Orb and Toxic Orb, but I know how grindy they are to get. It's totally fine if you don't have anything, I'm fine with giving these away for free.

I've been hunting for Passimian, Farfetch'd, and Falinks HAs, so if you still have some I would love them.

I'm in Wishing Piece hell.

Yep, I have all those left. When is a good time for you to trade?

Would be interested in one of your HA Darumaka!

Awesome, when's a good time for you to trade?

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Kanhir might want the HA Pincurchin (unless they say otherwise) and I only have the one spare Pincurchin. I can easily breed another one for you if you want one though, so let me know. Everything else is fine for you to have I have enough left.

I think the only items I need are Flame Orb and Toxic Orb, but I know how grindy they are to get. It's totally fine if you don't have anything, I'm fine with giving these away for free.

Oh, no need to bother with the Pincurchin. I have no team-building plans for it, so it's pure collection-go-rot-in-the-box fodder.

Unfortunately I can't help with the Orbs. I put grinding for those way down at the bottom of my own to-do list.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
Oh, no need to bother with the Pincurchin. I have no team-building plans for it, so it's pure collection-go-rot-in-the-box fodder.

Unfortunately I can't help with the Orbs. I put grinding for those way down at the bottom of my own to-do list.

It's fine, just send me whatever for them then. When would you like to trade?

Tuttle

Oct 25, 2017
So I need five Pokémon to get the full dex (and the shiny charm). So anyone willing to trade a:
- Stonjourner
- mawile
- Cursola (I'll even take a corsola as long as it is the galarian form that I can evolve into the cursola)
-turtonater
- zacian (even if it is just for me to give it back I am totally willing to do that just to get the dex entry <- this is all I'm hoping for. But if anyone is willing to let go of theirs tell me what you would want for me to keep it)

PM me and let me know what you would want if you have any of the above.

I can help you with some of these, if you're still looking. I'm not able to PM you, so let me know. I have a few I need to complete my dex as well.

Tuttle

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I am still looking. What would you want in return (I have shield but I can breed a few of the sword exclusives I have already gotten).

I'm still needing Slurpuff, Aromatisse, and Sirfetch'd. Even if it's just a touch trade and I'll send them back.

If you don't have them, I can still send you what I have from your list.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
I'm still needing Slurpuff, Aromatisse, and Sirfetch'd. Even if it's just a touch trade and I'll send them back.

If you don't have them, I can still send you what I have from your list.

I have all three. I unfortunately don't have the materials to evolve slurpuff and aromatise but if you have a satchel and a whipped dream I can give you the non evolved ones and you can trade them back with them holding the right item and theyll evolve and I will give them to you. Otherwise we can do a touch trade (I have the evolved ones but don't want to use bp to evolve more). I can also either touch trade the sir fetched or I can give you a far fetch and you can evolve him yourself (have to get three crits). Or we can touch trade the sir fetched and you can have a far fetched.

Tuttle

Oct 25, 2017
I have all three. I unfortunately don't have the materials to evolve slurpuff and aromatise but if you have a satchel and a whipped dream I can give you the non evolved ones and you can trade them back with them holding the right item and theyll evolve and I will give them to you. Otherwise we can do a touch trade (I have the evolved ones but don't want to use bp to evolve more). I can also either touch trade the sir fetched or I can give you a far fetch and you can evolve him yourself (have to get three crits). Or we can touch trade the sir fetched and you can have a far fetched.

I don't have the evolving materials either, so a touch trade for all three would be fine.

turbocats

Oct 26, 2017
I have a bunch of 5IV ready to be trained for competitive Timid Toxels if anyone is interested. They're Rattled, so they'll evolve into Punk Rock Toxtricity when leveled up. Let me know if you're interested.

Burning Justice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just got rowlet in surprise trade. Uh...hacked I'm assuming?
Yep. The hack check was updated today so that the Kanto/Alola starters are no longer blocked, likely in preparation for Home's imminent release, but Home still hasn't actually released yet, so there isn't a way to get them legitimately right now.

Cobra

Mar 2, 2019
Yep. The hack check was updated today so that the Kanto/Alola starters are no longer blocked, likely in preparation for Home's imminent release, but Home still hasn't actually released yet, so there isn't a way to get them legitimately right now.

Oh ok! Thanks! I'm hoping Pokemon Home is released soon, I know it's this month. Just no official date, yet.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's fine. When would you like to trade?

I'm around pretty much all day tomorrow (CET). Evening would be better, but I can work around times as long as it's not something like 4am. :D

Also, turns out I'm terrible at memorising my boxes and forgot I already have HA Chewtle, Pincurchin and Farfetch'd. So if you want to pass those along to better homes, please do! Sorry for the mixup!
(Revised needs: Snom, Darumaka, Applin, Falinks, and Passimian.)

If you're also looking for HAs, by the way, I have Corsola, Snorlax, Shellder, Cutiefly, Silicobra, Mareanie, Drilbur, Eevee and Duraludon. I can breed any of them up for you if you need!

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
I'm around pretty much all day tomorrow (CET). Evening would be better, but I can work around times as long as it's not something like 4am. :D

Also, turns out I'm terrible at memorising my boxes and forgot I already have HA Chewtle, Pincurchin and Farfetch'd. So if you want to pass those along to better homes, please do! Sorry for the mixup!
(Revised needs: Snom, Darumaka, Applin, Falinks, and Passimian.)

If you're also looking for HAs, by the way, I have Corsola, Snorlax, Shellder, Cutiefly, Silicobra, Mareanie, Drilbur, Eevee and Duraludon. I can breed any of them up for you if you need!

Evening tomorrow is fine for me, I'm only 1 hour behind you so should be easy to catch each other. Just drop me a PM when you're around and able to trade.

And that revised list is fine, no problem. HA Cutiefly and Duraludon from your offers would be cool too, thanks!

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Exciting twist: the free Kanto starter in Home has its Hidden Ability.
Did anyone pick Bulbasaur/Charmander and can breed me one?

I can offer the same with Squirtle.

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have HA Pikachu?

I have the following breedjects with at least 3-4 perfect IVs:
  • HA Moon Ball Riolu w/ Bullet Punch Egg Move
  • HA Charmander
  • HA Galarian Corsola
  • 3 5IV (-Attack) Timid Deino
  • 16 5IV (-SpAtk) Beast Ball Eiscue with Egg Moves
Quote or PM me with offers. Thanks.

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
With Home out, I am now at 399/400.

I just need Zamazenta.

Anyone with Shield want to trade and trade back Zacian and Zamazenta?

Possibly do it on both the games and the Home mobile app as well so we can get it on the Home national dex?

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
With Home out, I am now at 399/400.

I just need Zamazenta.

Anyone with Shield want to trade and trade back Zacian and Zamazenta?

Possibly do it on both the games and the Home mobile app as well so we can get it on the Home national dex?

YES, please. I really need a zacian (I'm two away but I just need to find a vespiqueen of all things other than the zacian). I'm available all day really (just need to see your reply on here).