• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I can get you a Timid Rotom and Deino if you haven't gotten them yet. My Rotom is 6IV, Deino is 5IV and I breed with a 6IV Ditto. Let me know. I'm looking for mostly filler or Quiet Magic Bounce Hatterene line.
Oh, all that stuff was what I was offering rather than what I needed! Thank you though, I appreciate the thought.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Could anyone please help me in evolving my Shelmet and Karrablast? I want to evolve them to Accelgor and Escavalier! Never had the chance to evolve them through trades.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Those are some beautiful shinies, enjoy!
Thank you so so much for the trade! I super appreciate it!

Yeah the Karrablast (now Escavalier) was amazingly a shiny trade I stumbled upon in Home! I just wanted a normal Karrablast when I saw it being offered for an Oshawott! I was super excited! :D

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so so much for the trade! I super appreciate it!

Yeah the Karrablast (now Escavalier) was amazingly a shiny trade I stumbled upon in Home! I just wanted a normal Karrablast when I saw it being offered for an Oshawott! I was super excited! :D

They're ace, and thanks for the shiny entries in my dex.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for Meltan and a Melmetal.
I have tons of shinies and other Legendaries I can trade for.

What shinies would you be willing to part with?

I'd only want one since Meltan is crazy common and it's mostly melmetal that's rare.

Also the only extra melmetal I have is shiny if that's okay with you.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Screenshot_2020-02-22-08-37-09.png

Screenshot_2020-02-22-08-35-18.png

Screenshot_2020-02-22-08-34-11.png

Those are the ones that I have more than one and that I can transfer to Shield to trade.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i have a hacked shiny charmander if you want. I say hacked because it has perfect IVs, but I got from a trade so no idea how legit it is.
Please allow me to send you more.
I feel I got too much for too litle that I gave you.

Hmm, I mean if you're offering it and feel that way then sure, I'll use the same link code.

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines
Looking for Grookey
Offering foreign ditto. Has bad IV, not meant for competitive breeding.
Edit: I also have some HA popplios and dartrix transferred from my 3DS.

done. thanks

Last edited:

mandiller

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
*edit*

I'm so close to finishing my Pokédex. All I need is a Stonjourner. That's it! I'm ok to touch trade if you've only got one.

I'll help you with what I can. I also have some 5 IV Dreepys with a great nature for training. Let me know.

Looking for Grookey
Offering foreign ditto. Has bad IV, not meant for competitive breeding.
Edit: I also have some HA popplios and dartrix transferred from my 3DS.
I can help. Sending a PM

Last edited:

Aeroucn

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys does anyone have some spare Sword exclusive Pokémon? None of my friends plays Pokémon so I really can't trade with anyone, don't care about stats or anything just want some of the exclusives that I'm missing.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Thank you so much, I'm missing
Passimian
Swirlix
Rufflet
Darumaka
Nuzleaf
Turtonator
Farfetch'd
Scraggy
Jangmo-o

Hey, if that guy doesn't give you all of those, I think I can supplement cause I got all of those I believe. Just let me know what you have left if you have any left (I got shield but I kept all the sword exclusives I got for "just in case").

Gwynbleidd

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anything else in particular you're looking for? I got the codes for that event when it was still running but didn't get the games themselves until a couple months ago and didn't realize until it was too late that they had expired lol
Mostly missing some event mythical. Luckily was able to get zeraora recently. Shinies are always nice too

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Screenshot_2020-02-22-08-37-09.png

Screenshot_2020-02-22-08-35-18.png

Screenshot_2020-02-22-08-34-11.png

Those are the ones that I have more than one and that I can transfer to Shield to trade.

Hey, if you still have the shiny evee, what would you want? Not that I have much interesting to trade :(.
I will start breeding a few.
I can make this ones.
Turtonator
Farfetch'd
Scraggy
Jangmo-o

Tigress want to help with a few?

Sure...

let's see... we got:

Rufflet
Darumaka
Nuzleaf
Turtonator
Swirlix

Correct?

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Hey, if you still have the shiny evee, what would you want? Not that I have much interesting to trade :(.

Sure...

let's see... we got:

Rufflet
Darumaka
Nuzleaf
Turtonator
Swirlix

Correct?
No need to help with the breeding. I managed to breed all of them. Aeroucn send me a DM when you want to trade.

Edit. you know what. Send me the code and I will send you the Eevee. I'm so happy that I'm so close to get my national dex conpleted. :D
Send me a DM when you want the shiny eevee.

Last edited:

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Long shot but does anyone have spare Zeraora or Marshadow they'd be willing to part with? I have a couple of shinies, including Charizard and Blastoise that I can trade.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I'd love it but only if you really don't mind giving it (Evee is one of my favorites :) ).
I don't mind. I'm more of a conpletionist, and don't care mush for shinies. That one was just on a box after I bought a game used and had a few of them in it. So I will never going to use it. Send me a link on DM that I will give you.

And I don't need nothing I'm serious.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
What's the best way to get non-s&s pokemon? (Assuming I don't have access to a 3DS). Understandably, these are more in demand right now, but are people putting them up for random trades or anything? There are a few types I'd like to breed and put in a team, but it doesn't seem like much from s&s will be in demand anymore for trade (Short of shinies and specials obviously).

1 gift from Jafku1

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Jafku1 Jafku1!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Jafku1 said:
Giving away HA Alolan starters. Winner will receive a litten, rowlett and poplio

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): HA Alolan starters - Won by Lexxism Lexxism (6 entries)

Aeroucn

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
No need to help with the breeding. I managed to breed all of them. Aeroucn send me a DM when you want to trade.

Edit. you know what. Send me the code and I will send you the Eevee. I'm so happy that I'm so close to get my national dex conpleted. :D
Send me a DM when you want the shiny eevee.
Holy shit thank you sooooooo much, give me a couple of minutes

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm currently looking for the following legendary Pokemon.
  • 2 pcs Cosmog
  • Necrozma
  • Yveltal
  • Zygarde
My offers are mostly Mewtwo, Swords of Justice (minus Keldeo), Palkia, and Mewtwo. Or offer.

Last edited: