• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cyple

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone with Shield that can trade an Oranguru with a sweet apple? I need both for dex completion have almost everything from sword

Gvitor

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help finishing up my dex.

Here's what I need:
-Scorbunny line (any)
-Sobble line (any)
-Feebas line (any)
-Gothita line (any)
-Mawile
-Drampa
-Deino line (any)

I can tradeback an egg (or even hatch it before trading) from pretty much every pokémon that's not on that list, aside from Corsola.

Nana&Popo

May 6, 2018

Here's what I need:
-Scorbunny line (any)
-Sobble line (any)
-Feebas line (any)
-Gothita line (any)
-Mawile
-Drampa
-Deino line (any)

I can tradeback an egg (or even hatch it before trading) from pretty much every pokémon that's not on that list, aside from Corsola.
I can help with the feebas if you can do a trade and then trade back to evolve mine. I'll give you one ti keep on the trade back

Cyple

Jan 9, 2018

Here's what I need:
-Scorbunny line (any)
-Sobble line (any)
-Feebas line (any)
-Gothita line (any)
-Mawile
-Drampa
-Deino line (any)

do you have a combee or vespiqueen?

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017

Here's what I need:
-Scorbunny line (any)
-Sobble line (any)
-Feebas line (any)
-Gothita line (any)
-Mawile
-Drampa
-Deino line (any)

I can help with scorbunny, sobble, gothita, mawile, and deino

Kaiser

Nov 11, 2017
Once again looking for a few good mon. As always any help would be greatly appreciate. Looking for some:

Togedemaru
Ferroseed
Onix/Steelix

Let me know what you need.

Oct 29, 2017
Hey y'all, I got some good Pokémon for trade:

- 5 perfect IV (-Atk) Galarian Corsola, Bold. With HA (Cursed Body). With 1 egg move: Haze.

- 5 perfect IV (-SpA) Galarian Darumaka, Jolly. With and without HA (Both Gorilla Tactics and Zen Mode when evolving).

- 5 perfect IV (-SpA) Magikarps, Jolly. With HA (Moxie when evolving).

I'm looking for some of the Apricorn Balls (Moon, Heavy, Lure, Friend balls mainly), or any other competitive mons like the ones I'm offering. I'm especially interested if they're competitively viable (check Smogon's preliminary list https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/generation-8-overused-viability-list.3656532/).

Feel free to leave your offers!

WolfeTone

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone want a 5IV Modest Eevee? I've got a couple of leftovers from breeding. Will take any 5IV Pokemon in return.

Oct 25, 2017

- 5 perfect IV (-Atk) Galarian Corsola, Bold. With HA (Cursed Body). With 1 egg move: Haze.

- 5 perfect IV (-SpA) Galarian Darumaka, Jolly. With and without HA (Both Gorilla Tactics and Zen Mode when evolving).

I'm looking for some of the Apricorn Balls (Moon, Heavy, Lure, Friend balls mainly), or any other competitive mons like the ones I'm offering. I'm especially interested if they're competitively viable (check Smogon's preliminary list https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/generation-8-overused-viability-list.3656532/).

i'm interested in a zen mode darumaka, i have a 5 perfect IV (-SpA) adament HA drednaw pre-evo if interested

1 gift from panama chief

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from panama chief panama chief!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

panama chief said:
Congrats to our last winner @elyetis

Offering my last extra Spanish 5IV Ditto. Good Luck.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (NON-Spanish) Nintendo Switch (NON-Spanish): Spanish 5IV Ditto - Won by Riou_ST Riou_ST (19 entries)

c-murph

Oct 26, 2017
Can any one help with Sword Exclusives? I'm nearing Shiny charm but hit a road block now with the last few..... Just looking for dex completion and ball and IVs aren't required.

Feebas / Milotic
Sirfetch'd
Gothita / Gothorita / Gothitelle
Escavalier
Accelgor
Rufflet / Braviary
Mawile
Trevenant
Passimian
Solrock
Darumaka / Darmanitan
Stonjourner
Jangmo / Hakamo / Kommo

I can probably breed you out a 4 / 5 IV 'mon of whatever real quick for trade.

SW-7686-5039-3011

Last edited:

Gvitor

Oct 27, 2017

Here's what I need:
-Scorbunny line (any)
-Sobble line (any)
-Feebas line (any)
-Gothita line (any)
-Mawile
-Drampa
-Deino line (any)

Managed to get every single one of those. Thanks a lot guys. Shout outs to Cyple, Nana & Popo, DPT120 and WolfeTone for helping out.

Now just a couple more evolutions and I'm finished.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany

I have a couple 5IV (-Atk) Wingull with Modest nature if you would be willing to trade one of these Magikarp for it.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Can any one help with Sword Exclusives? I'm nearing Shiny charm but hit a road block now with the last few..... Just looking for dex completion and ball and IVs aren't required.

Feebas / Milotic
Sirfetch'd
Gothita / Gothorita / Gothitelle
Escavalier
Accelgor
Rufflet / Braviary
Mawile
Trevenant
Passimian
Turtonator
Solrock
Darumaka / Darmanitan
Stonjourner
Jangmo / Hakamo / Kommo

I can probably breed you out a 4 / 5 IV 'mon of whatever real quick for trade.

SW-7686-5039-3011
Hatching a Turtonator and trevenant now.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I've actually been looking for a Drizzle Pelipper, so if they have their HA (Rain Dish, I believe it is) I'd be glad to trade for one.

Drizzle is their normal ability as far as I know. Hydration Wingull turns into it (you can switch between the two Wingull abilities with a Ability Capsule). But I should have a Hydration one so you dont even need that.