DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
D0gE02eW0AAS4Nx.jpg

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Akko as scorbunny is the cutest thing (and fitting since she half transforms into a bunny in an episode)

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
This fan art has me seriously considering picking the female MC for the first time in one of these games. Maybe its just the memes speaking, but the male MC seems so bland in comparison.

StephXPM

Pokemon Master
Nov 23, 2017
A couple gen 8 starter drawings that I made! I posted these in the starter poll thread, but this one is more fitting.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The heavy accented foul-mouthed girl trainer art is cracking me up hard.

A lot of these are really great.
... Also really impressed with how quickly someone made a Scorbunny plushie.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
This fan art has me seriously considering picking the female MC for the first time in one of these games. Maybe its just the memes speaking, but the male MC seems so bland in comparison.
It's understandable. The Male MC has been a goober for like...three generations now. The clothing options don't help, either.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
It's understandable. The Male MC has been a goober for like...three generations now. The clothing options don't help, either.
Three generations? I would argue that in the vast majority of these games, the FeMC has the better design than the MaMC*, even when the male character has a great design. I think SwSh male trainer has a good design, it's just the female trainer looks better.

*Ethan vs Lyra is much more debatable

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Wow, some of these guys should be hired by Gamefreak.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Why are the thread titles always like this? Why? Be original! I'm mad at you OP! >:(

I don't know why it bugs me but it does.