• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I don't think anyone is saying that police brutality towards black people isn't massively worse but there's the difference between not caring much about this case and actively cheering it on, as it has happened in this thread
Aren't you white? I don't see how it's our place to tone-police what is likely a moment of catharsis for POC who have to deal with the constant threat of way worse than what happened to this lady. I guarantee you nobody here thinks police brutality is a net positive for society.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
No, we're not supposed to cheer on excessive police force. Like I literally said you don't need to be outraged on her behalf

This is the least excessive use of force. Because she's white. But the disparity in treatment isn't the problem. It's clearly folks being glib seeing someone get their comeuppance when they clearly assumed their privilege would carry them through that situation.

BaldwinAce

Oct 28, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
I knew there was a ton of bigots on this forum, but to think so many would publicly advertise it by cheering after a old lady gets tasered is fucking embarassing and despicable.

How the fuck do you people live in society? That veil of anonymity is only showing your true colors if nothing else. You're absolutely no better than the people you trash on.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I haven't really seen that in this thread. I thought we all acknowledge that minorities have it much worse when it comes to police (and just about everything else in society).

People like me did have to defend themselves when someone would take my initial post and imply that I wouldn't feel that way if it were a person of color. This is someone being salty because I don't find the video hilarious, and that's how race was injected into this topic initially (on page 1). If people replying to stuff like that pages later seem salty, it's because of the baseless accusations levied against them.

This is a fair point. Yea, I meant in general not you specifically. I'm not saying you're racist. But I'm sorry folks trying to hold her up as an example of poor policing can kick rocks. Pick a better example. Karen misjudged the situation and got embarrassed. I promise you. Somehow. She will be fine.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I knew there was a ton of bigots on this forum, but to think so many would publicly advertise it by cheering after a old lady gets tasered is fucking embarassing and despicable.

How the fuck do you people live in society? That veil of anonymity is only showing your true colors if nothing else. You're absolutely no better than the people you trash on.

How is pointing out white privilege bigotry?

No better than racist cops that gun down unarmed black people? Really?

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017

If you have something to say to someone, why not quote them so you make sure they see it? If you're interested in a dialogue anyways and not afraid of what the other side might have to say.

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

I'm confused as to how you think people are being bigots in this thread

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is the least excessive use of force. Because she's white. But the disparity in treatment isn't the problem. It's clearly folks being glib seeing someone get their comeuppance when they clearly assumed their privilege would carry them through that situation.
Of course the disparity is a problem, and I haven't seen anyone argue differently, but two wrongs don't make a right

Aren't you white? I don't see how it's our place to tone-police what is likely a moment of catharsis for POC who have to deal with the constant threat of way worse than what happened to this lady. I guarantee you nobody here thinks police brutality is a net positive for society.

I think I can have an opinion when I feel people are cheering on excessive force. I also don't think it's exclusively non-white members doing that

BaldwinAce

Oct 28, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
How is pointing out white privilege bigotry?
I don't excuse white privileges the same as I don't excuse the ones using the issue to make their bigotry known by laughing at such a video. If you're gonna act like motherfucking children, you might as well not tackle serious issues considering the lack of empathy you demonstrate in the first place. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't excuse white privileges the same as I don't excuse the ones using it to make their bigotry known by laughing at such a video. If you're gonna act like motherfucking children, you might as well not tackle serious issues considering the lack of empathy you demonstrate in the first place. Get the fuck out of here.

Please explain what bigotry is taking place.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I don't excuse white privileges the same as I don't excuse the ones using it to make their bigotry known by laughing at such a video. If you're gonna act like motherfucking children, you might as well not tackle serious issues considering the lack of empathy you demonstrate in the first place. Get the fuck out of here.
Who is doing that, specifically?
I think I can have an opinion when I feel people are cheering on excessive force. I also don't think it's exclusively non-white members doing that
Sure, anyone can have an opinion, just usually you want them to be as informed as possible.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York

Once again, there's levels to this shit. What level of empathy do I need for a woman who tried to ditch a cop and got arrested and posted bail. How outraged should I be?

You're one of those "OMG see this racism against white people!?" mofos ain't you? Be mad. Stay mad. Karen is doing just fine, I promise you. Go donate to her GoFundMe if you still in your feelings about it and leave the nuance to people capable of discussing it.

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I don't excuse white privileges the same as I don't excuse the ones using the issue to make their bigotry known by laughing at such a video. If you're gonna act like motherfucking children, you might as well not tackle serious issues considering the lack of empathy you demonstrate in the first place. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.
you didn't answer the question

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
This is a fair point. Yea, I meant in general not you specifically. I'm not saying you're racist. But I'm sorry folks trying to hold her up as an example of poor policing can kick rocks. Pick a better example. Karen misjudged the situation and got embarrassed. I promise you. Somehow. She will be fine.
Well I wont speak for other people but I used this as an example because it's the video in the OP. My initial reaction to the video was how much worse that would have been if that was someone who had the skin tone of my or my boyfriend or many of my friends. So I called it disturbing. If I were going to convince someone that police brutality is rampant in America, there are about a thousand other videos I can pull up on Youtube that I'd use before this one.

With that said, the procedure in this video is very similar to how I'm used to cops reacting to things. Any kind of push back and you're under arrest, then you get charged for the stuff you do post getting arrested. That trend is common and disturbing and it seems like many people are fine with it. They're not just laughing at Karen, they're saying this is what should happen if you have the audacity to talk back to a cop.

Oct 27, 2017
Only thing nice is the quality of that straw man you just made to avoid answering the question about why you would accuse someone of being fascist for *checks notes* disagreeing with your decision to choose a criminal who assaulted a police officer to make a case against police brutality in lieu of SEVERAL other opportunities to do so in your time here.

If you feel attacked for your position, maybe be aware that attacking others as fascists for disagreeing with you might have got that ball rolling. Crying foul about feeling like you've been accused of something unfairly and feeling like your opinion is being shut down after you tried to do the exact same thing is pretty damn rich of you.

I'n not accusing you of being Fascist, I'm saying that your adherence to the rule of law in this particular case is borderline parody.

You're implying I'm a potential racist based on my lack of post history and the fact that I'm saying an old white lady shouldn't have been tasered and threatening a potential banning in lieu of a "legitimate argument" (not a strawman) and how exactly did I try to shut down anyone?

The woman was mistreated.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
why doesn't that make sense? you yourself are saying that the arrest was unwarranted. why can't the cop reconsider?

I'm saying that in general saying you don't want to face the consequences of your actions, then when even worse consequences show up, you can't just say "Haha, jokesies, lemme have some of those original consequences." That's what doesn't make sense to me as that's generally not how things work in the real world. Should it have got to that point? Probably not. But once it's there - to expect the cop to go "Yeah, I was just joking about arresting you" does not seem realistic. Maybe I played too many sports, but that's sort of the way I think about it - when the ref makes a call, arguing with the ref very, very rarely makes it better and it usually makes it worse, so it doesn't make sense to think it's going to change anything ESPECIALLY when you know you're in the wrong.

Oct 25, 2017
People are fine tacitly allowing bad systems to exist when it suits them. Even people getting the short end of the stick will tolerate it as long as they get small bursts of emotional catharsis every now and then. It's a popular PR strategy anyway, especially with certain political parties.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm saying that in general saying you don't want to face the consequences of your actions, then when even worse consequences show up, you can't just say "Haha, jokesies, lemme have some of those original consequences." That's what doesn't make sense to me as that's generally not how things work in the real world. Should it have got to that point? Probably not. But once it's there - to expect the cop to go "Yeah, I was just joking about arresting you" does not seem realistic. Maybe I played too many sports, but that's sort of the way I think about it - when the ref makes a call, arguing with the ref very, very rarely makes it better and it usually makes it worse, so it doesn't make sense to think it's going to change anything ESPECIALLY when you know you're in the wrong.
that analogy fails since most sports depend on the idea that referee calls are final and inarguable (except where video is instantly available). why should such an idea be applied to policing?

cop: "sign this"
civ: "no"
cop: "you're under arrest"
civ: "fine, i'll sign"

i see no good reason why that should not be the end of it. and the video is one fine example of what can happen when the cop won't accept that.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Well I wont speak for other people but I used this as an example because it's the video in the OP. My initial reaction to the video was how much worse that would have been if that was someone who had the skin tone of my or my boyfriend or many of my friends. So I called it disturbing. If I were going to convince someone that police brutality is rampant in America, there are about a thousand other videos I can pull up on Youtube that I'd use before this one.

With that said, the procedure in this video is very similar to how I'm used to cops reacting to things. Any kind of push back and you're under arrest, then you get charged for the stuff you do post getting arrested. That trend is common and disturbing and it seems like many people are fine with it. They're not just laughing at Karen, they're saying this is what should happen if you have the audacity to talk back to a cop.

I read it more of a woman who has no idea how the cops can be (cause she never had to care) thinking she's somehow different and getting a taste of that cold cold reality. Also as Nepenthe mentioned there's the idea of defending folks who never defend us when it matters.

Policing is shit across the board. If this is an example of that and one doesn't see the disparity of how a black person would be treated (I accept that you do, so I'm not talking specifically about you) then I think they have a profound blind spot.

BaldwinAce

Oct 28, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Fucking manchildren I swear. It's just a matter of reading the first page of the thread to see where I'm coming from with the bigotry. Bigotry doesn't excuse itselft because it tackles more serious issues ie: white privileges and their entitlement. As a matter fo fact, the way you portray yourself in these instances is just securing the fact that you're idiots.

Should white privileges issues even be tackled with such comedic effect in the first place? it certainly pleases a certain crowd of bigots, but isn't the issue surrounding it worth much more? How does this shit help in any way except pleasing the unempathic bigotry demonstrated in this very thread?

Police brutality in whichever form it comes, shouldn't be cheered for, even if it's a idiot at the end of the stick. The police officer clearly elevated the situation in a matter that shouldn't be accepted in the first place towards fellow human beings. It's a fucking disgrace that due to the color of your skin, certain situations can elevate even further than this. And dare I say, I believe no one in this thread actually came forth and said otherwise.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Lady was batshit crazy. What if she had a knife or something more? I Dont blame the cop for the Tazer.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Karen must not have been paying attention to the militarization of civilian police forces in her country. Why you'd want to fuck with that insanity over an 80 dollar ticket boggles my god damn mind.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
that analogy fails since most sports depend on the idea that referee calls are final and inarguable (except where video is instantly available). why should such an idea be applied to policing?

civ: "no"
cop: "you're under arrest"
civ: "fine, i'll sign"

i see no good reason why that should not be the end of it. and the video is one fine example of what can happen when the cop won't accept that.

I guess that's where we disagree? Again - I already stated that it shouldn't have escalated to the "You're under arrest" point. BUT once it's there, thinking that you can convince the cop to NOT arrest you when you've repeatedly messed up is what doesn't make sense to me.

It easily could have went like:

civ: "ok"

Debating whether you deserve the ticket or not is what court is for.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I read it more of a woman who has no idea how the cops can be (cause she never had to care) thinking she's somehow different and getting a taste of that cold cold reality. Also as Nepenthe mentioned there's the idea of defending folks who never defend us when it matters.

Policing is shit across the board. If this is an example of that and one doesn't see the disparity of how a black person would be treated (I accept that you do, so I'm not talking specifically about you) then I think they have a profound blind spot.
Sounds like we mostly agree after all. I guess I was just more focused on how the cop was acting poorly as opposed to Karen (who I agree, acted like an idiot). I do believe the police should be held to a higher standard than the citizens they pull over.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Fucking manchildren I swear. It's just a matter of reading the first page of the thread to see where I'm coming from with the bigotry. Bigotry doesn't excuse itselft because it tackles more serious issues ie: white privileges and their entitlement. As a matter fo fact, the way you portray yourself in these instances is just securing the fact that you're idiots.

Should white privileges issues even be tackled with such comedic effect in the first place? it certainly pleases a certain crowd of bigots, but isn't the issue surrounding it worth much more? How does this shit help in any way except pleasing the unempathic bigotry demonstrated in this very thread?

Police brutality in whichever form it comes, shouldn't be cheered for, even if it's a idiot at the end of the stick. The police officer clearly elevated the situation in a matter that shouldn't be accepted in the first place towards fellow human beings. It's a fucking disgrace that due to the color of your skin, certain situations can elevate even further than this. And dare I say, I believe no one in this thread actually came forth and said otherwise.

Your logic only holds if you believe pointing out white privilege is bigotry. I assure you, it's not. If you believe it to be then you're so fucking divorced from the impact of actual bigotry and racism that you should really just go sit down and not speak on subjects you clearly have no real world experience with.

Karen is going to be fine. I repeat. Karen is fine.

Karen must not have been paying attention to the militarization of civilian police forces in her country. Why you'd want to fuck with that insanity over an 80 dollar ticket boggles my god damn mind.

That's cause Karen doesn't have to pay attention. These things aren't supposed to happen to her...

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

tenor.gif

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
In my country a cop that needs to utilise a taser in a situation like this gets fired and this is a major incident of police using exessive force.

I don't get how people accept police officers just tasing people

He operates in a concealed carry firearms state. I think the tasering is in excess in general but it's not unreasonable to see why this level of force is used when operating solo in a country as randomly dangerous as the Untied States.

Oct 27, 2017
Your logic only holds if you believe pointing out white privilege is bigotry. I assure you, it's not. If you believe it to be then you're so fucking divorced from ther impact of actual bigotry and racism that you should really just go sit down and not speak on subjects you clearly have no real world experience with.

Karen is going to be fine. I repeat. Karen is fine.

That's cause Karen doesn't have to pay attention. These things aren't supposed to happen to her...
Karen being tasered and nearly killed is not an example of white privilege. Seriously. The fact that she is white and not dead does not mean she should be. Like don't you see how utterly warped that is?

Again no one is saying POC don't have it worse than white people.

This woman shouldn't have been mistreated like this, her crime did not warrant the response she received but the other major problem with this is the pleasure people are taking at her misfortune; that is what's really ugly.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Karen being tasered and nearly killed is not an example of white privilege. Seriously. The fact that she is white and not dead does not mean she should be. Like don't you see how utterly warped that is?

This woman shouldn't have been mistreated like this, her crime did not warrant the response she received but the other major problem with this is the pleasure people are taking at her misfortune; that is what's really ugly.

You lost me at "nearly killed".

If you don't like folks gleefully pointing out when white privilege goes wrong then the obvious solution is to get rid of white privilege. Not chide people for DARING to be smug when pointing out when such privilege backfires.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017

Well it's white privilege that kept her alive. I think (hope) that people want this privilege extended to everyone else rather than wanting it specifically taken away from white people.

I'd personally go further and request that cops not have the power to act this way

Jachaos

Oct 25, 2017
From a Canadian perspective I think it's disturbing how quickly the cop escalated the whole thing and how he quickly he pulled a gun and later use of a taser. This isn't some dangerous situation where she could harm others or the cop was outsized or outnumbered. He wrestled her to the ground, yes she kicked but he can just slap an additional fine for that, just put your knee in her back or is basic cop work not what they're being trained for now, and are encouraged to be a trigger happy militarized force?

Lady did have white privilege though, but just when considering the context of how even sadder these arrests go in the US for people who simply have a different skin tone. She fled and did stupid things, but there's no way this is the way police should be handling an elderly lady's arrest in many other countries.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
You lost me at "nearly killed".

If you don't like folks gleefully pointing out when white privilege goes wrong then the obvious solution is to get rid of white privilege. Not chide people for DARING to be smug when pointing out when such privilege backfires.
Any Woman that age and that weight could easily cardiac arrest after a couple of tasers.

Yes white privilege is a systemic failing, not just of society but of the state. That doesn't mean she should be demonized, ridiculed and her mistreatment made out to be inconsequential.

Last edited:

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas

Her behavior is a direct result of her privilege. Based on her skin color, demeanor, location, and age...it is extremely likely that she feels entitled to better treatment. It is also pretty likely that she holds a lot of views that are truly ugly, and she voted for politicians who are ugly people.

She broke the law, refused to comply, and then fled the scene of her crime, and STILL felt above the law (and even kicked the cop).

Sorry, you're not going to find a way to make many of us feel badly for someone who's life of privilege has led them to become this type of person.

Not gonna happen.

As you sit her and defend her honor, she's probably out there right now, voting against abortion, demanding we reopen the economy (without masks), and telling everyone Obama was a Muslim trying to bring Sharia law to the United States.

Nah, I don't feel bad at all.

Oct 27, 2017
Her behavior is a direct result of her privilege. Based on her skin color, demeanor, location, and age...it is extremely likely that she feels entitled to better treatment. It is also pretty likely that she holds a lot of views that are truly ugly, and she voted for politicians who are ugly people.

She broke the law, refused to comply, and then fled the scene of her crime, and STILL felt above the law (and even kicked the cop).

Sorry, you're not going to find a way to make many of us feel badly for someone who's life of privilege has led them to become this type of person.

Not gonna happen.

As you sit her and defend her honor, she's probably out there right now, voting against abortion, demanding we reopen the economy (without masks), and telling everyone Obama was a Muslim trying to bring Sharia law to the United States.

Nah, I don't feel bad at all.
This is ridiculous; you are demonizing her too?

It doesn't matter if she is the worst of the worst no one deserves to be treated like that.

I don't want anyone to feel sorry for her I want you to remember your own fucking Humanity.

Oct 26, 2017
Karen thinks the those rules don't apply to her and militarization is fine as long as it only happens to black people.
Unfortunately this incident won't change her outlook, just her view of that one officer.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
I'll say this.

I find it extremely interesting that Black people are expected to get brutalized and murdered in these scenarios, and almost exclusively we are expected to deal with the fallout / damage / death as a result. These scenarios virtually always end up in death for Black people, and families are always left picking up the pieces in the end.

Then you look at scenarios like this with White people..... the person being harassed often instigates the conflict. They are able to walk away from the incident with their life. They often strike the cop, punch, kick, scream.... and they get met with half the force a cop puts on a black person....

and everybody points at the hypocrisy at play

only to be met with swarms of cries about being "bloodthirsty" or wishing police harm on others......

and it's the biggest projection that white people consistently use. Vast majority of minorities don't want white people to get their shit kicked in, we just want equal and fair fucking treatment

which often can happen by just leaving us alone in the first place..

but white people truly are afraid. They truly think if minorities were to obtain power that they would do onto white people what has been done to us in past and present.

and that's truly a testament that proves that white people actually do understand what's going on today's world is fucked up and that they know it's wrong but continue to do nothing in regards to changing it. They will simply do what they can to make sure it doesn't happen to them.

so to recap:

Police kill black person

We have to protest and scream to get attention to it

And even in death, the victim has to prove their innocence on why they shouldn't be killed instantaneously on the whim of police officer

On the other hand:

Video evidence of white people getting aggressive with cops

Police beat on white person

Cue chorus of white people who try to lambast everyone for pointing out the double standard because they themselves are embarrassed because they realize if this person was any other ethnicity, they would have been killed 40 seconds prior in the video

shit is tiring, old, played, and predictable

Jangowuzhere

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
From a Canadian perspective I think it's disturbing how quickly the cop escalated the whole thing and how he quickly he pulled a gun and later use of a taser. This isn't some dangerous situation where she could harm others or the cop was outsized or outnumbered. He wrestled her to the ground, yes she kicked but he can just slap an additional fine for that, just put your knee in her back or is basic cop work not what they're being trained for now, and are encouraged to be a trigger happy militarized force?

Lady did have white privilege though, but just when considering the context of how even sadder these arrests go in the US for people who simply have a different skin tone. She fled and did stupid things, but there's no way this is the way police should be handling an elderly lady's arrest in many other countries.
I don't see what's wrong with pulling the gun out? I think he wanted to avoid getting physical with this old lady. The gun was to coerce her to comply. Instead, he had to go in and wrestle her to the ground because she wouldn't listen.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Bamm_Bamm is strangely missing from the Ahmaud Arberys threads. But he has the energy to shame members in this thread for some reason.

hmmm.

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'n not accusing you of being Fascist

You are all so used to the Facism you are calling for more of it.

Holy shit. You literally sound like a 1930's Italian Fascismo, you do realise this right?

Sorry, you're right, you just accused people of calling for more fascism and then accused me of looking/quacking like a fascist. That's a very thin line of distinction.

I'm saying that your adherence to the rule of law in this particular case is borderline parody.

If we don't adhere to the rule of law, what good are we as a civilized society? There's ways to counter-act and rebel against unjust laws and prosecution. As an LGBTQ person who knows a bit more than a cursory amount of the history of the LGBTQ rights movement, I am intimately aware of all of the tools available to do so. Attacking a police officer and evading prosecution for a legitimate offence that isn't up for debate and doesn't discredit your humanity ain't it.

You're implying I'm a potential racist based on my lack of post history and the fact that I'm saying an old white lady shouldn't have been tasered and threatening a potential banning in lieu of a "legitimate argument" (not a strawman) and how exactly did I try to shut down anyone?

Well, the "looks like a duck and quacks like a duck" reasoning was something you opened up legitimacy on, so colour me unsympathetic to your plight. And you think equating an opinion to 1930s Italian fascism is encouraging to debate? I dunno what to tell you there, when you're a hair away from just saying "Nazi" and being done with it.

Also, I'm not a mod, I can't threaten you with anything. So yeah, bringing bans into the equation is a complete straw-man. Calling for a re-think of your fervent defence of a blatant incontestable criminal in lieu of, say, Breonna Taylor, who we had a thread about less than 2 weeks ago, on the topic of police brutality isn't some kind of threat. It's a kindness to remind you that some opinions have a better time and place in which to be expressed (especially for the VERY first time in this space) and can save your public perception before you REALLY step in it, especially while you play respectability politics on police brutality with black people in the thread. It's kinda tone-deaf.

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
A massive part of the reason why American police act the way they do is due to the support of tens of millions of MAGA Karens and Konrads.

Because of their fanatical support of the 2nd Amendment, gun violence is normalized and violent cops have an instant rationalization for pre-emptive violence, with the full support of Karens and Konrads when it's employed against PoC.

Karens and Konrads assume that the police exist to serve and protect them, with an emphasis on serve. Which is why they'll call the police on someone for existing while black in places Karen thinks are whites-only.

They also feel perfectly entitled to arm themselves and occupy government buildings in order to use violent coercion against politicians. They wouldn't think they were such hot shit if they weren't confident acting like terrorists is tolerated, or even condoned by law enforcement, because to them having the support of police coercion is part of their birthright.

And they also overwhelmingly vote for an authoritarian white supremacist political party, so they certainly aren't ideologically opposed to the police goose stepping around and inflicting violence on citizens.

So to me, it's less of a "lolol now you know how it feels OWNED" situation and more of a "hoisted by your own petard" situation.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Any Woman that age and that weight could easily cardiac arrest after a couple of tasers.

Some more than others cause they would have been shot...

Yes white privilege is a systemic failing, not just of society but of the state. That doesn't mean she should be demonized, ridiculed and her mistreatment made out to be inconsequential.

She's getting that work cause she thought her status as a white woman would somehow protect her from the consequences of her behavior. You really think if she didn't try to act like the rules don't apply to her that folks here would be snickering?

Bamm_Bamm is strangely missing from the Ahmaud Arberys threads. But he has the energy to shame members in this thread for some reason.

hmmm.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
How does this relate to tonepolicing?
You're decrying POC in this thread feeling catharsis over what happened to this woman when it makes perfect sense why they would, you complained about "actively cheering it on".
Fucking manchildren I swear.
Again, who? Why are you so scared of saying who you are talking about? All you gotta do is put an @ in front of their username and they will see what you have to say about them, if you're gonna talk shit you can at least sit up straight and say it to their faces.