Votes: 81 4.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 37 2.0%
  • Other [comment]

Votes: 95 5.2%

• Total voters

Mandelbo

Oct 30, 2017
Been using Vivaldi since 2018, probably not the best choice out there but it works for what I need - used to really love the side panel for opening Twitter and Messenger, but don't use that nearly as much anymore. Use Safari on iOS because I have no problems with it and see no reason to swap to something else when I don't really care about having my tabs synced between devices.

Macam

Nov 8, 2018
Safari is my main driver, but been leaning heavily into Arc as that has some nice workflows that cater to my needs.

Jordan117

Oct 27, 2017
Alabammy
Chrome on desktop/laptop, though there's a chance I go back to Firefox if the new Manifest v3 BS screws my extensions up enough.

For iPhone/iPad, I use iCab Mobile. It's basically like a scaled-down version of Firefox with all kinds of power-user features that other mobile browsers lack -- regex ad-blocking, gesture navigation, source code viewer, customizable UI, tons of plugins. Highly recommended.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Firefox on macOS/Windows, Safari on iOS/iPadOS.

Firefox is the best overall browser for me as I can customize it (tabs on bottom) and it's not Chromium based.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
Currently trying Waterfox because Firefox has been slow for me lately and I'm over Chrome.

pksu

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I switched back to Firefox when Chrome integrated Google login into the browser and made it harder to separate everything. Container tabs in Firefox is a much better solution for the same issue. Chrome might still be a tiny bit faster and more responsive. Firefox UI tends to lock up during some operations even if they fixed most of the issues.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Edge. I don't see the point of caring to switch browsers. It's built-in and works fine.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Edge and Firefox

but Edge has gotten so bloated and shitty with MS's bullshit that I'm gonna switch to Firefox fully soon

Sidebuster

Oct 26, 2017
California
Safari on phone, Firefox on PC (Linux). Though I'll use Edge on Windows if I'm on that but I'll keep in mind that it's probably scraping an insane amount of telemetry so I won't browse too much on it. Also Edge was pissing me off because for the short period I tried W11, it kept freezing the web content like video until I resized the window. Turning off hardware accel fixed it but it was as smooth. Edit: Oh yeah and I hated all the tacked on bullshit like AI, annoying popups about coupons and "cheaper deals".

This list should really be Chrome Firefox Safari since all those others posted are all Chrome based anyways.

AwesomeSauce

Oct 25, 2017
Firefox for home and Vivaldi for work.

Love the sidebar feature with Vivaldi, can pull up Twitter real quick with F4 and then when the boss comes around hit it again to hide, lol.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Desktop : Chrome
Mobile: Orion

I would love to switch from Chrome, but can't quite do it yet. Firefox was almost there as a replacement.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Firefox on desktop / laptop, occasional use of Brave if something renders better in Chromium.
Safari on iPhone.

Might try Arc soon.

Dumped Chrome a while ago and never going back.

thisismadness

Oct 25, 2017
I recently tried it on Windows, it seems cool but the learning curve is a straight 90 degrees. But seems if you can get it down you could do so much.

Yeah, it definitely takes getting use to but once you get acclimated its hard to use any other browser. That said, Windows Arc is halfbaked at the moment, I'm not sure why they rushed it out.

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
Home: Firefox
Mobile: Firefox
Work: Firefox

The latter two were Chrome at one point, but performance issues eventually put an end to that.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I dont have Chrome even installed anymore, such a bloated mess. I use Firefox mainly and Edge as my backup browser.

Makkah

Feb 9, 2018
Firefox on my personal machines (PC, Mac and Linux), Safari on my phone (not a fan of FF mobile) and Chrome on my work laptop.

I'm slowly trying to de-google my life.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Personal window PC: Firefox since a LONG time

Work Mac: Chrome, and I'm using the tab grouping feature there, really useful for me so I'm sticking with it there

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
Safari 95% of the time. Chrome the other 5% for when safari compatibility is being a little bitch

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
Opera for almost a decade at this point,my belief is that the Chinese deserve to access my data as much as the Americans.