• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
What if bey drops the alburm the morning of her Coachella show. Giving her fans 12 hours to learn the lyrics.
She would

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Taylor Swift's "Reputation" tour is selling terribly.
The program has forced promoters to rethink what a successful concert means in 2018. While Swift's entire 2015 1989 tour sold out almost instantly, there are plenty of seats available for most of her Reputation shows. One veteran promoter says it's selling "terribly – the worst scaling and flexible pricing I have ever seen for a stadium tour." But others say she's just playing a long game. "Don't put too much emphasis on the fact she hasn't sold out yet," says Gary Bongiovanni, the editor-in-chief of concert trade publication Pollstar. "The industry is adopting a new mantra," says a concert-industry expert. "If you sell out quickly, you didn't price tickets properly." (Swift's representative declined to comment for the story.)

But the system can be confusing for fans. In addition to dynamic-priced tickets, Swift's tour is offering seats on an interactive map through a menagerie of dots – yellow for VIP ($500-$900), pink for approved fan resales (which can list for thousands of dollars), blue for standard face-value tickets ($50-$450). "It's kind of complicated," says Alex Hodges, CEO of Nederlander Concerts in Los Angeles, suggesting that the astronomical prices may cause fans to "get skittish and back off."

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
I was encouraged by my SO to post this on a forum and I figured here would be ok since as far as I know there isnt a Rock Era and I classify this album as more pop. Apologies for the long post ahead of time its been awhile since I did an album review.

Thirty Seconds to Mars- America
An album review...

Let us get the overdramatic out of the way, no I will not be smashing my previous albums or setting my tshirts aflame. Many online have shared or said these things in responce of this album. Yes I wouldnt classify America as a rock album and yes it is a step away from the previous albums. To those complaining about the lack of guitars I should ask them, is the sound of this album that big of a deal? The band has always used electronic sounds and beats ever since the first album. Every album since then that method has become more prevailing. Its only logical that eventually we would get a electronic driven album.

That being said America itself is overall decent. I've listened to the album a few times today and each time I do I find more to like about it than my first listen. There are high points and there are definitely low points. There is a reason why "Walk on Water" and "Dangerous Night" are the lead singles on this album they're two of the four strongest songs. The others are "Love is Madness" that features Halsey her and Jared have powerful vocals and compliment each other very well. "Hail to the Victor" is the other this song will sound great in the car because of the bass.

We get a pleasent surprise with "Remedy" Shannon Leto comes out from behind the drums to lend his vocals showing that he is just as good as his brother.

Now some nitpicks.

I don't agree with Jared Leto's choice of using auto-tune on his voice. Many who do not enjoy the band give props to Jared and his vocals because he is a very talented singer. A song like "Dangerous Night" do not need the auto-tune. While "One Track Mind" I'll allow it since it features A$AP Rocky he probably helped produce the track with them. I'll also say that I wish they could of gotten someone else to feature on that song. They got peak Kayne for the remix of "Hurricane". The collaboration with Travis Scott at the MTV awards last year had me more interested. Many love "Live Like a Dream" because it reminds them of old mars. It does it sounds like a song that was left off This Is War which is an amazing album but I don't want to hear a new song that sounds like it came off an album almost 10 years old.

Other songs I havent mentioned get lost in the shuffle of the album. Nothing makes "Great Wide Open"and "Dawn Will Rise" interesting. I believe "Rescue Me" has great lyrics but terrible sound it completely throws it off. "Rider" is your breakup song its short and if you get dumped you'll play it for the first 3 nights drunk.

To sum up this album and my review. Thirty Seconds to Mars' America is the long delayed sophmore slump album.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
The problem with the album is you can tell the album went through hell to come out. The older tracks stick out like a sore thumb and on some tracks she is trying too hard to be something she is not. Her mixtapes she seems to be more in control of what she wants to do than the actual albums and the album shows some glimpes of what Tinashe can do but is hindered by her trying to be a top 40 artist without any personality or soul to what she wants to sell. She needs to let things organically come to her instead of forcing it with music that doesn't compare to her free shit.

Vazduh

Oct 25, 2017
The problem with the album is you can tell the album went through hell to come out. The older tracks stick out like a sore thumb and on some tracks she is trying too hard to be something she is not. Her mixtapes she seems to be more in control of what she wants to do than the actual albums and the album shows some glimpes of what Tinashe can do but is hindered by her trying to be a top 40 artist without any personality or soul to what she wants to sell. She needs to let things organically come to her instead of forcing it with music that doesn't compare to her free shit.

rPNCqww.jpg

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
I just remembered the time a user lost his shit because we were posting Mariah gifs in the Nintendo direct thread.

I agree that spamming gifs when disscusing topics can be irritating. But getting upset over a hype thread that was gonna be locked once the direct started is something else...

Glad to have mods here that saw the harmless fun we were having and joined us with the gifs posting.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just remembered the time a user lost his shit because we were posting Mariah gifs in the Nintendo direct thread.

I agree that spamming gifs when disscusing topics can be irritating. But getting upset over a hype thread that was gonna be locked once the direct started is something else...

Glad to have mods here that saw the harmless fun we were having and joined us with the gifs posting.

oh yes!

that was a very fun thread lmao

Planning my "Is Mariah the queen of Nintendo Direct Threads?"

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
Now I like dollars, I like diamonds, I like stunting, I like shining
I like million dollar deals, where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin'
I like those Balenciagas, the ones that look like socks
I like going to the jeweler, I put rocks all in my watch
I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance
I like proving niggas wrong, I do what they say I can't
They call me Cardi Bardi, banging body
Spicy mami, hot tamale
Hotter than a Somali, fur coat, Ferrari
Hop out the stu', jump in the coupe (the coupe)
They trippin' on top of the roof
Flexing on bitches as hard as I can
Eating halal, driving the Lam'
Told that bitch I'm sorry though
'Bout my coins like Mario (Mario)
Yeah they call me Cardi B, I run this shit like cardio
Oh, damn

tenor.gif

Deleted member 42221

Banned
Apr 16, 2018

The rumors are true - the track is called No Tears Left to Cry.

Place bets - are we getting another Praying? Or maybe something vague and inspirational, like Roar but good? Or a full-on Into You level bop?

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are people expecting this Ariana Grande album to have any songs like "Into You"? I figured it'd be a more mellow record, since it is a reaction by Grande to the Manchester attack.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just realized this drops on the same day as Kimbra's album. We're about to be so blessed.

Last edited:

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
For all those that on their tippy toes and sitting on the edge of their ballsacks waiting for Ariana's latest "album". Be prepared to be disappointed. She's not a hitmaker and never will be.

Deleted member 873

Oct 25, 2017
first post in this page is from a week ago. whew.

anyway get into Aikatsu if you like idols and hate men-pandering idol anime shows

Also don't even try to come for anime if you stan ariana grande

tenor.gif

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Mariah inspired me to become a skinny legend. Been in the gym for a month and eating healthier and already seeing a change. #FutureSkinnyLegend