Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
I slept on Demi Lovato's album too, but that was a consequence of actually listening to it.

tenor.gif

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is really good.

Thanks sis, I try. Apparently she is a new sign to Atlantic/Warner Music. This was the first video on her channel and still has less than 5k views, just came out Friday. It kind of got into my head so I shared.

Edit: from her press pak, "Ava Max, born in Wisconsin to Albanian immigrant parents, Ava Max counts Céline Dion, Whitney Houston, and Mariah Carey among her chief muses. Having found an early mentor in producer Kevin Rudolf, she began recording and writing in his Miami studio at the age of 13. Now LA based and with creative director Brett Alan Nelson on board (Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey, Jason Derulo), the emerging singer/songwriter is currently in the studio with super producer Cirkut (The Weeknd's "Starboy" and Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball") working on new music to be released later this year."

Last edited:

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Christina did good on CPK!

Thanks Vazduh ;) You know her voice, she's the vocal on Le Youth's Clap Your Hands

Do we know when Ariana's album will drop? I love NMTLtC

Ava Max also released a cover of "Wake Me Up" by Avicii

She can sing. RIP Avicii

She's quite prolific on Insta considering her first post was Aug 1, 2017. I see she's a Madonna fan. I'll add her to my hews to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn it feels bad to be a Kanye stan right now.

I guess I know what Azealia's fans felt like when she was going off on Twitter.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
Damn it feels bad to be a Kanye stan right now.

I guess I know what Azealia's fans felt like when she was going off on Twitter.

I think this worse tho. Azealia was just being crazy, Trump is way deep in the sunken place with this Trump bullshit. I should have known Kanye was too far gone after that stunt he pulled during the Life of Pablo tour. I'm still salty about it.

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
I still get a kii from this post

https://www./threads/sony-e3-2017-conference-thread-over.1390352/post-240439237

And I think Leona was banned over a month for this...

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Arrested Development Season 4 Remixed Fated Consequences is more Kingdom Hearts than that tbh. Sophie's gives me Ninokuni 3 potential title tho.

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When are we getting new CRJ? I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance just came on and it's giving me LIFE. I need new CRJ rn.

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it won't be 20GAYTEEN without the Indie Queen of the Gays herself

CkHXxtBXAAEzKXO

It has to be this year. The queen won't disappoint us.

It has to be soon, this article says early 2018 and that she's written 80 songs for the album. Didn't she write 40 for E·MO·TION? Queen of prolificity!

Oh, my hew released her 4th video. The song has been out for a while, and while my least favorite of her 4 songs it's still kinda cute:

Last edited:

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
One Kiss MV is a slay and I hope Dua makes more music in that style. Also that hair is a look.

Edit: Also wanna flip flop with Calvin whewww

Last edited: