Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
See what bothers me about the hair isn't the color or length.

It's that the red side has blue streaks but the blue side doesn't have red streaks.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Interesting that it has 2 different versions of the support menu and neither one is quite right, ideally it should have the larger menu of the 2nd picture with the portraits from the 3rd. Not surprised to see the text too small again

Seems too elaborate to be fake however the protagonist being seen from directly from behind is very suspicious, if you were making a fake that's exactly how you would show them so you don't have to model or design the rest of their body.
You can see their sprite on the Supports page; this might be The Female Main Character instead, actually.

unknown.png

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
"Weird" red and blue hair did not quite do justice to what I'm seeing in that first image.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
That's such a bizarre link to the "red and blue" leak that I believe it

iag

Oct 27, 2017
This is no Tellius remake :(

I'll get it anyway. Just move from using an avatar, please.

PimentaGui

Jul 29, 2021
So, from the leaker: ". Additionally, the rumors of an FE4 remake are real as well."

Now that is fucking hype!

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The hair is so obnoxious in color and sooo long that it just has to be real. No one making a fake would make something so out of the ordinary if they were trying to make it believable as a fire emblem game. Yet it makes perfect sense that it would show up in one.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Hm, I actually don't hate this as much as I expected. Faces are much improved from Three Houses / thankfully it looks like we're free from more Chinatsu Kurahana designs.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I need to know the backstory behind that hair

There's some deep lore behind that pepsi colored mane, I just know it

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
It's an avatar mc again, fuck.

At least FE4 is coming.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Woooooo

I always welcome more Fire Emblem. Avatar MCs are cool if only because you can choose gender.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
That hair is some actual clown shit. Like, red and blue hair could work but doing it Harley Quinn half and half style definitively ain't it for me.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Something else weird to note; there's no S support convos. No marriage/kids confirmed

Here's some other images I translated:

Screenshot_20220614-215709.jpg

Seems like there's a night/day cycle.

Screenshot_20220614-220026.jpg

Current option is Support (ignore description)
Hold (where you store inventory)
Stronghold (some sort of base-building system?)
The next one is weirdly translated as (Existence)
System (obvious)
"Return to World Map"

Screenshot_20220614-2203052.jpg

Some conversation translation. Thinks this character's name is Vanderlei, which sounds very Fire Emblem to me.