• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
That track suit is so cold. I wonder if that's something he switches to towards the end.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
If I had known this and Horizon were coming to PS4 when they were announced in June, I'd still have my PS4 Pro and not be trying to fight off hordes to find a PS5 digital edition.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Right, though if you want the Ultimate version, think you'll have to wait for that (or buy the upgrade when it becomes available). I'm waiting until they launch the PS5 store.

I'm just in for the standard version so I should be good.

It's just that I've hit the cap for my PSN wallet allowence (£150) and I bought more PSN credit than that (to cover launch games) so I'm sat here with some PSN codes that I'm unable to redeem. Was hoping to spend some of my wallet as soon as possible so I can get my codes used! Weird use case admittedly...

Vash63

Oct 28, 2017
One thing I don't understand, if the PS5 version costs more why would you buy it when the PS4 version upgrades for free?

Fahdi

Jun 5, 2018
Lol, not buying Sony's new $50-$70 bs. Voting with my wallet. Not buying a PS5 either.

Oct 27, 2017
FYI Insomniac said that if you get the PS4 version, you'll upgrade to the PS5 version for free and also have the option to pay the extra $20 to get the "Ultimate" edition and get Spider-Man Remastered.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
One thing I don't understand, if the PS5 version costs more why would you buy it when the PS4 version upgrades for free?

I'm thinking this too... The PS5 version is £52.99 here. This is £49.99. Surely you'd just buy the PS4 version in this case? Is there going to be any downside to just buying the PS4 version?

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
hmm I like that white suit but I'm going to try and find a physical copy for the PS4 to save money £50 is too steep for me

xem

Oct 31, 2017
I mean look even UBI did it right on the PS Store. why on earth make it so confusing.... come on Sony
ZabJvJ7.png

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
Have we seen any footage of the game on PS4? I really don't like how companies expect people to pre order a game they haven't shown yet.

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 version is the same price as the PS5 version, at least in my region.

If it works out to be cheaper for other regions, no reason not to buy this one in place of the PS5. It gets you both.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Sackboy also live Loudninja

store.playstation.com

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Face thrilling, unpredictable challenges as you explore distinctive hand-crafted lands through deeply immersive and expressive controls.<br/><br/>Go solo in an epic race against time stuffed with danger and peril — or create teams of two to four adventurers for fun-packed party play as you work toge

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is $60 on PS4? I thought the pricing for stand alone expansions like Uncharted TLL is just $40.

Nov 14, 2017
Insomniac clarifies in the replies that, like with the first game, the preorder bonuses are early unlocks and can be obtained normally in-game.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

store.playstation.com

Face thrilling, unpredictable challenges as you explore distinctive hand-crafted lands through deeply immersive and expressive controls.<br/><br/>Go solo in an epic race against time stuffed with danger and peril — or create teams of two to four adventurers for fun-packed party play as you work toge
Nice!

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017

store.playstation.com

Hmm now to wait for the US store to add it.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
I guess i'll wait for gameplay before deciding if this is worth buying on PS4 or if i wait to play it on the newer console later on.

SuperOctopus

Apr 22, 2020