MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Reading this thread is ... interesting.

I don't want to get banned again so I'm always reluctant to talk in these types of threads but it's confusing how people supporting him want it BOTH ways.

Like, you can't say "Americans are blood thirsty, war hungry revenge monsters! He HAD to do this to show how big-n-strong Dems are cause that's what the people WANT! Otherwise how could he get elected/ re-elected?!?" when he legit did everything possible to hide this shit so that the American people wouldn't know. You can't have it both ways, you can't say he did it for da votes and the appeal of us scumbag Americans who want big-stick-swinging warrior shit but then ignore the fact that he did everything possible to hide this from Americans so that we couldn't even voice an opinion about it.

Like, if he did it to look strong and appeal to Americans then why would he hide it? You would hide something if you think it makes you look ... bad .. right? Hiding abuse of power for unjust things and WAR CRIMES is kinda the normal thing to do when you know it's fucking wrong and makes you look like a fucking monster. And plus, IIRC he ran on ending wars to some extent.

Anyway ... yeah ... time away to look at his actions and seeing how he talks these days has been a wake up call for me on this man.
Had me fooled for a long time but then 2020 kinda laid it all out for me. Think the first step was really taking a look at how he talks about Police killing us ...

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck is this narrative of "Americans needing to feel safe"

Aren't the stats that you guys kill eachother more than anyone else?

Children in the middle east are terrified of clear skies because of these drone strikes. But I'm seeing in here shit that "Americans needed to feel safe"

Man, get to fuck.

Edit - Im constantly reminded of how easy it is for people in the US, and a lot of people on this forum (including an example of a mod doing so) to dehumanise brown people.

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
It's interesting that "leaving Afghanistan would make it hard for him to get reelected" is a viable argument. We don't elect people so they can get elected again, but to serve the needs of the people of this country.
This is all people care about here it seems, they just want to see a D next to a name get elected so they have peace of mind and go back to gaming.

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
This thread is a trip.

It's okay to admit that your leaders failed you. I voted for Obama twice, too. You don't have to run defense for the military-industrial complex.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This thread is fucking embarrassing to read. Nola and people cosigning his bullshit, seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?