• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Accidents happen to heirs to the throne all the time.

For real, if those royals are just a tourist attraction, can they maybe GoT themselves?
The underage sex slave thing is very on brand for HBO, but come on, get on with the blood part.

Andrew is 8th in line to the throne so he is nothing but a paedo arms dealer.

Harry is spending Christmas at the in laws so if there is a Chrimbo disaster a Buckingham Palace then it will still be fine.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
door monarch is sorry he got caught

284828_829939.jpg

ocqRX2.gif

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Accidents happen to heirs to the throne all the time.

For real, if those royals are just a tourist attraction, can they maybe GoT themselves?
The underage sex slave thing is very on brand for HBO, but come on, get on with the blood part.

He's like eighth in line at this point and his nephews are popping out more children as we speak. There's no way that he gets the throne unless a Red Wedding happens at Buckingham Palace.

He's unfortunately the Duke of York though. That, at the very least, should be confiscated from him. Give it to one of his daughters or a different member of the family.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
r0CZkRS.jpg

Asked about a photograph of him and Ms Giuffre being taken at Ghislaine Maxwell's house, he said he had "absolutely no memory" of it.

"Investigations that we've done" have been unable to prove whether the photograph was faked, he said, "because it is a photograph of a photograph of a photograph".

Prince Andrew said he did not recall going upstairs in that house, said he was not dressed as he usually would be if he was in London and added "we can't be certain as to whether or not that's my hand".

"I'm at a loss to explain this particular photograph," he said.

"It's inconclusive if that's my hand"

RgVTwxJ.gif

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
"If you're a man it is a positive act to have sex with somebody," the prince explained. "You have to .... take some sort of positive action and so therefore if you try to forget it's very difficult to try and forget a positive action and I do not remember anything."

Yeah, no one's actually concerning themselves over how you "forgot", they think you're lying about the forgetting, you jackass.

The same people happy to base our system of government and constitution on Tourists are the same lot going mental about taking back control from the foreigners in the EU.

I'm happy to keep the royals, like tourism, and I'm extremely pro-EU. What now?

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Yeah, no one's actually concerning themselves over how you "forgot", they think you're lying about the forgetting, you jackass.

I'm happy to keep the royals, like tourism, and I'm extremely pro-EU. What now?

Lol, a bit different to we can't get rid of the monarchy because of tourist money. But I'm sure you knew that.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
I watched a 20/20 Australia special on victims of Epstein and that photo of this chode hugging a 14 year old victim is damning, but he claims the photo was 'shopped and that he didn't know the girl (even though the FBI confirmed it was real). Fuck him and fuck all these sick wastes of oxygen.

Also it's crazy that during Epstein's first "sentence" he was able to be out and about for 12 hours every day to continue doing his damage. Apparently he was using PIs to dig up dirt on investigators and judges as a means of scaring them into backing down and it was quite successful for awhile.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why isn't that child fixer lady in that photograph arrested and made to spill the beans or is she just carrying on the racket with a little black book and recordings?

Oct 25, 2017
Brits still the GOAT about letting obvious high profile pedos get away with everything. insane. I'm sure we'll eventually get books about Epstein Brain because the more you look into this shit the more it actually does damage to your mental state like some eldritch knowledge, but its all true and probably worse then is known. but that sounds like every conspiracy theorist, but im now pretty sure at least some conspiracy theories were astroturfed psy ops, but that sounds even more conspiracy theorist brain, and aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

I used to think 9/11 truthers were all bullshitting their belief because how could you go around every day believing that but now that i'm older i'm just like "oh"

Last edited:

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone knows what he is but he'll never get convicted of anything.

Fuck the royals.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Here is he Daily Mail's front page for tomorrow:

jFgwSRtPTYqIFlxKeJRL_page-1-2-and-3_1573942994_001.png

Are Sunday edition usually not as mental and slightly different than the other mob.

I do wonder if he fears something else coming out and is trying really hard not to commit to anything but that comes off badly or it's just the best a lying sack of shit could do after the royals put it through their focus tests.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Are Sunday edition usually not as mental and slightly different than the other mob.

I do wonder if he fears something else coming out and is trying really hard not to commit to anything but that comes off badly or it's just the best a lying sack of shit could do after the royals put it through their focus tests.

Different editorial staff I believe, and typically skews away from the stance of the daily paper. They were Pro-Remain in the EU referendum iirc.*

So yeah, Mail on Sunday is a bit of a different beast.

*Although editorial changes have happened since so I'm not sure what they support now - but point stands that they aren't fully aligned with the main paper.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Absolutely nothing about this whole story make sense and it is an utter disgrace that the media have for the most part completely obfuscated on their responsibilities to investigate Epstein and his web literally for years. But oh of course the shitbag is now dead under highly suspicious circumstances, NOW he is a sexy story, right?

Jesus fucking Christ.

LastCaress

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I'm usually pretty bad at detecting when people are lying, but that "no sweating" story is just ridiculous.

EDIT : the reviews on that pizza store though:

It has been 18 years since I visited, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I was sweating profusely. So were all the other customers. It was hot. The pizza was spicy. The atmosphere was electric. But one man, one mysterious man was ice cool, sweat free. I'll never forget it. He was like a Prince amongst men.

Last edited:

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's been a creepy weirdo for decades, I'd also like to know why Epstein gave Andrew's (ex) wife 3 million dollars.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Many viewers and analysts have been left stunned by the nature of the hour-long interview, with one public relations expert comparing the footage to "watching a man in quick sand".

Crisis consultant Mark Borkowski said it would likely "haunt" the duke in future and could impact his association with some charities that he works with.

He added: "I've never seen anything so disastrous. For students of PR, that is how not to do it. It was like watching a man in quick sand and unfortunately, I don't think anyone would have thrown him a line to get him out."

Mr Borkowski said the duke should "keep a low profile", switch off his phone and not look at the papers on Sunday, which are dominated by the fallout from the interview.