Oct 26, 2017
New Orleans
Does Konami delist the digital versions of PES once the next year's comes out?

I only play the games casually, and was thinking of buying the digital ps4 version of 2018 to replace my disc version since it's so cheap now, but I can't find it on the PS store, Amazon, or anywhere else. Meanwhile Fifa 18 is still available.

Making only the latest $60 version of PES available can't be good for sales.

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
The worst PES i ever played in my life. The ball physics and overall feel of the ball is really good. Everything else-terrible.

So many little bugs that makes this game so annoying to play.Only way to score is 1-2 spam or when ball goes through defender which happens almost every match. AI defenders are terrible. There's still a big cursor change problem,everything is slow like slow motion,ball passing near player without then even reacting.

I hope Fifa will have proper football engine in next-gen,for now i can't stand Fifa's terrible ball physics,ball feels like its from sand and passing is like on rail.

PES is selling really bad,it take 3-4min on PS4 EU just to find a match and usually it 200-300 rating difference.

Oct 25, 2017
On the highest level against the computer, PES has always been a game where spamming long through balls was a very viable option. Put a CF with some speed at the top of your formation and hit long balls all day, and you get so many scoring opportunities.

FIFA feels pretty bad, like you're moving in mud, so there's not really a good soccer game out there right now that allows you to actually play the game of soccer. Football Manager is great, but I'd actually like to enjoy a good soccer game that lets me directly control the action on the pitch.

Muntaner

May 12, 2018
On the highest level against the computer, PES has always been a game where spamming long through balls was a very viable option. Put a CF with some speed at the top of your formation and hit long balls all day, and you get so many scoring opportunities.

FIFA feels pretty bad, like you're moving in mud, so there's not really a good soccer game out there right now that allows you to actually play the game of soccer. Football Manager is great, but I'd actually like to enjoy a good soccer game that lets me directly control the action on the pitch.

I agree with you.
Actually they are both terrible. I'm playing Fifa for the licenses, but still.

Ironchimp

Dec 16, 2017
I have been playing PES LITE for the past month but im getting tired of the scripting, dynamic AI, momentes what ever you call it.... I am thinking of purchasing the full game to play normal mode online and maybe master league, does the game have the same issues on every game mode?

e.g in a match players will randomly forgot they are playing football and not make run for a loose ball, take 50 toches instead of shooting, suddenly not sprint as fast even tho they have good stamina? all the bs that happens..

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have been playing PES LITE for the past month but im getting tired of the scripting, dynamic AI, momentes what ever you call it.... I am thinking of purchasing the full game to play normal mode online and maybe master league, does the game have the same issues on every game mode?

e.g in a match players will randomly forgot they are playing football and not make run for a loose ball, take 50 toches instead of shooting, suddenly not sprint as fast even tho they have good stamina? all the bs that happens..
I have never come across some of this but the extra touches before shooting will happen.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Because PES 2019 still has region locked multiplayer I downloaded mine from the EU store but play it with my BR account. I am playing the Lite version quite a lot so I thought I should buy some coins just to support the game, but apparently I can't do it because I of the account and game not being in the same region.

The problems you are describing are problably related to the 'team spirit', until you have it over 80 or even 90 your players will play like dumb idiots, not run, not cover well, stop running for no reason... It really sucks.

Jul 18, 2018
Because PES 2019 still has region locked multiplayer I downloaded mine from the EU store but play it with my BR account. I am playing the Lite version quite a lot so I thought I should buy some coins just to support the game, but apparently I can't do it because I of the account and game not being in the same region.

The problems you are describing are problably related to the 'team spirit', until you have it over 80 or even 90 your players will play like dumb idiots, not run, not cover well, stop running for no reason... It really sucks.
PES 2020 is going to come out soon, so you can support them by buying the new game?
Based on previous game announcements... an announcement for 2020 should be made this week on Wednesday.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
PES 2020 is going to come out soon, so you can support them by buying the new game?
Based on previous game announcements... an announcement for 2020 should be made this week on Wednesday.
I bought 2017 and 2018 day one, the 2019 edition has the exact same flaws from 2017. Not a single thing from 2017 that bothered me was fixed (and its still a lot better than any Fifa for me).

I dont have friends to play locally so the Lite version is good enough for me.

Jul 18, 2018
I bought 2017 and 2018 day one, the 2019 edition has the exact same flaws from 2017. Not a single thing from 2017 that bothered me was fixed (and its still a lot better than any Fifa for me).

I dont have friends to play locally so the Lite version is good enough for me.
After having PES on the Wii, I haven't played PES until 2018 Lite. Was playing FIFA for longest time. I enjoyed lite and bought PES 2019 and loved it for what it was. Hate the lack of online stuff and UI and all that jazz. What were the problems that still existed from 2017?