• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

StonerSage

Banned
Sep 22, 2019
Sims 4!? I didn't even know this existed, this is awesome. Looks like you can use keyboard & mouse too, score.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Dat BioShock collection tho.. like Uncharted collection, good for the five people left that have not played it yet.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
I was hoping the PS Now versions of Bioshock would have been updated to the remastered ones, and kept holding off playing 2 and Infinite. Now its go time.

May 17, 2018
Firewall Zero Hour fuckin rips. Get on that if you have PSVR and get the big gun controller thing (can't remember what it's called).

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have PSVR so Firewall is an awesome bonus.

Does it require the AIM controller to play or can I just my MOVE controllers?

AdamT

Oct 27, 2017
Providence, Rhode Island
When I uninstalled Firewall late last year, the time it took to match into a game and between rounds was atrocious. If that's fixed, I'd try it again because the time you actually spend playing is excellent.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
While I'm here, what's the word on The Sims 3 vs The Sims 4?

My wife found my copy of The Sims 3 that I bought out of a clearance bin like a decade ago but EA hasn't released a 64-bit patch for it yet. Meanwhile The Sims 4 is like $6 on sale and should work fine on her computer. Should I just wait for a game I already own to get patched or drop $6 on a different one?

Oct 25, 2017
- Nathan Drake Collection
- Bioshock Collection
- Wipeout Omega Collection
- Heavy Rain
- Borderlands Handsome Collection
- Modern Warfare Remastered
- Zone of the Enders Collection
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip
- God of War III Remastered
- Beyond Two Souls
- Darksiders II

One of my biggest frustrations with PS Plus is them using remasters/previous gen games to bolster the AAA name recognition of their most "premium" PS4 titles.

I actually don't mind it, I'm just guessing but the PS5 probably isn't going to have PS3 backward comparability. I like that I'll have these collections of PS3 games going forward and I'm always hesitant to buy them so getting them as a PS+ game is always nice.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Ah sweet, been flirting with Firewall! I have BioShock on PS3 and PC but I'll happily replay them all on PS4! Would totally try Sims as well.

Great month!

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
I'm sure glad I resisted the urge to buy Bioshock collection and The Sims.

Had them on my shopping cart a couple of times and never pulled the trigger.

I got the Sims 4 on Origin for free but it runs like ass on my laptop.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, looks like VR games are headed to PS+

No interest in the Sims and already have the other two though lol

CaVaYeRo

Oct 31, 2017
Nice, I did not know Infinite was part of the collection, thought it was 1+2.

Also, Aces of the Multiverse is the PS Talents game added in Spain.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
While I'm here, what's the word on The Sims 3 vs The Sims 4?

My wife found my copy of The Sims 3 that I bought out of a clearance bin like a decade ago but EA hasn't released a 64-bit patch for it yet. Meanwhile The Sims 4 is like $6 on sale and should work fine on her computer. Should I just wait for a game I already own to get patched or drop $6 on a different one?

Sims 3 is better, but it runs like crap.

Sims 4 is more streamlined, like Skyrim vs Morrowind, but it can run on a potato.

Sims 3 costs $7000 for every pack (lol) and Sims 4 costs $500 for every pack. But EA has sales on PS4 every other week.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
Remind me -- in the Bioshock Collection, which of them have New Game+?

I might also get it for the Bioshock 2/Infinite DLC, since I never played those and heard good things.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I've been thinking a lot lately about replaying the Bioshock games. Guess now I'll have a reason to.

GTAce

Oct 27, 2017
Bonn, Germany
Not sure what you mean? The game only uses the AIM controller (which itself is shaped like a gun), and the DS4.
When you play with the DS4 you have to aim with the controller. I wish there would be a way to play it like a normal shooter plus VR head-controls.
It's just another one of the VR games I cannot play, yey disability...

methodiczero

Oct 27, 2017
San Diego
Solid Month!!!!! I almost picked up the Bioshock Collection a little while back, but decided to wait. Glad that i did! Cant wait to play the OG game again!

CrispyGamer

Banned
Jan 4, 2020
I actually don't mind it, I'm just guessing but the PS5 probably isn't going to have PS3 backward comparability. I like that I'll have these collections of PS3 games going forward and I'm always hesitant to buy them so getting them as a PS+ game is always nice.

+1
To me PS+ has delivered of course it could improve but it has gave me a wonderful backlog.