• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And it's really slow to download. I'm getting around 1 to 2 MBs per second. I guess it's more for stabiity as I couldn't even view the release notes. I also can't log in to the web store.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think this just has HDCP 2.3, instead of 2.2, reading the beta patch notes.

EDIT: And better folder sorting stuff?

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
I just updated to 7.02 this morning lol (to claim The Uncharted Collection). I guess I'll get this one too while I'm at it!

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
EDIT: And better folder sorting stuff?

All I'm finding on this is that you can now put Apps in folders.... which doesn't make sense because hasn't that always been a thing? I've had Media Player, Internet Browser, Live from Playstation etc all in the same folder for years...

G_Zero

alt account
Banned
Mar 19, 2019
All I'm finding on this is that you can now put Apps in folders.... which doesn't make sense because hasn't that always been a thing? I've had Media Player, Internet Browser, Live from Playstation etc all in the same folder for years...
I literally have an "Apps" folder. Maybe you couldn't mix them with games?

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Ohhh yes!

My life has been enhanced.
SleepyConsiderateCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Probably a little late for this but I kinda wish Sony would enable USB communication for V1 DS4's and not lock the option to V2's only.

Last edited:

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
A real shame they've seemingly given up on significant user-facing features. Why can't we sort the Trophy list alphabetically? PS3 can do this.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How do you claim uncharted collection?

UNCHARTED™ The Nathan Drake Collection

Discover The Man. Uncover A Legend.

Journey™

The critically-acclaimed title makes its debut on the PS4™ system. Explore the ancient, mysterious world of Journey as you soar above ruins and glide across sands to discover its secrets. Play alone or in the company of a fellow traveler and explore its vast world together. Featuring stunning...

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Has there been any word on why I can't connect to PSN despite detecting my IP and connection successfully? Been like that for four days.